On GoS: HP74 - The Mayflower Returns | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

On GoS: HP74 - The Mayflower Returns

Ade the green":27k8lg7e said:
I’ve been endlessly waiting to see the new dugouts and my first impression was WOW! What a professional looking bench setup. Can’t wait to see them with the seat cushions fitted out proper Argyle green.

Not sure that will be happening. Same dugouts at St Georges Park and they have no covers.

sam-allardyce-manager-of-england-sits-in-a-dug-out-during-an-england-picture-id597917728

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Just got back from the evening in the pub and very happy to see the latest from GoS

Thanks again guys!

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
GTTB Resurgam":30omg23u said:
Ade the green":30omg23u said:
I’ve been endlessly waiting to see the new dugouts and my first impression was WOW! What a professional looking bench setup. Can’t wait to see them with the seat cushions fitted out proper Argyle green.

Not sure that will be happening. Same dugouts at St Georges Park and they have no covers.

sam-allardyce-manager-of-england-sits-in-a-dug-out-during-an-england-picture-id597917728

Well having never been to or even know where St George’s Park is I wouldn’t know. It just looked like they were more frames that could do with a more upholstered cover but even so the dugouts look great.

Ade the green":1k6zxxr4 said:
GTTB Resurgam":1k6zxxr4 said:
Ade the green":1k6zxxr4 said:

Well having never been to or even know where St George’s Park is I wouldn’t know. It just looked like they were more frames that could do with a more upholstered cover but even so the dugouts look great.

I thought the same initially but did a search for where these dugouts have been used before. St Georges Park is the England training ground near Burton.

Dec 3, 2005
I love Sundays and looking through the next instalment of photo's - even better after a WIN :)

Still not sure how the fencing at the front of the Mayflower will work - with the dugouts.

Thanks for all the work you guys put into the photo's!!

Mat

🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
Sep 22, 2003
Sidney, British Columbia,, Canada
GTTB Resurgam":3260dioo said:
Regarding pic 63. Wonder if we could start a pasoti fund for some really nice gates with club badge etc? Obviously it would be a long term one...
The Taverners could fund it, but of course only they would be able to use them then :twisted: :cool: :angel:

Lettering starting on the first row of seats looks a little weird, would have thought at least one green row. Obviously not enough rows to make it work.

Thanks for all your hard work Bob & Steve.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
I'm surprised there are no covers on those seats, but if it's good enough for England it must be good enough for us.

It could be with no fabric and all those holes, they're actually better than the padded ones which perhaps get a bit sweaty? No idea.

Jun 5, 2010
Lettering doesn't work going right down to the bottom, also looking from the barn park end, the A looks different to what I've ever seen before

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Looks absolutely fine to me. It would be 'better' if the letters were further up, but it still looks fine.

Of course it's going to look warped from the side, that's just how sight and the laws of physics works.

Dec 3, 2005
Maybe the fencing along the front will be green - so when you look from the Lyndhurst it looks better then it does now.

Though I expect every inch of the fencing will be covered in adverts.

Still think the dugouts are too close together, might have some antics going on there, between Managers & coaches.

May 26, 2015
I'm a bit disappointed that there appear to be no black seats in the lower Mayflower and agree that the lettering is too low. Nevertheless what a fantastic stand it is becoming.

Penlee

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 9, 2011
Stoke in Plymouth
No-one will see the lettering except when the stadium is empty?

Aug 10, 2006
photo 19 nice new seats for stewards for the BIG games, looks good though pity the horse shoe is so run down.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Penlee":3q1eg5qm said:
No-one will see the lettering except when the stadium is empty?
You really think the lower terrace will be too full to hide the lettering?