Orient v Argyle match thread | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Orient v Argyle match thread

Mar 21, 2008
I’d see if I could perhaps find a league 2 side that we could con into taking Telford on loan, and put his wages towards someone that is actually useful up front

Jun 27, 2019
I had the annoying white spinning circle on my mobile, so switched to my laptop and it worked fine.

Anyway, as for the game, Argyle are in cruise control and playing some wonderful stuff. Aimson, Wootton, Cooper, Hardie and particularly Mayor have been the stand-outs.

Hopefully we can sustain that in the second-half because that's been a pleasure to watch.

Sep 6, 2006
Biggs":1s4umq3i said:
Hate to go on about it again, but you can tell how comfortable Cooper is with the ball at his feet by how much we’re passing to him under pressure.

0-2 fantastic team counter attack.

That was Watts wasn’t it? They’re saying Mayor.

Yes definitely Watts. Both commentators hopeless. Still haven't got it right. Amateur.

May 29, 2011
Bristol
Maybe we need a sticky thread with iFollow FAQs? Must be frustrating if you pay your money but can’t watch, or figure out the audio etc
If we have some hints and tips at the top of the threads, the match thread will be less likely to include so many iFollow related posts, like this one!

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
I’m fine on app too, but clearly loads of people are having issues. This really has to work, as otherwise people won’t bother and clubs won’t get revenue.

Can we discuss the iFollow issues on the iFollow thread though?

Sep 6, 2006
Sidewinder":2o7azfxj said:
Maybe we need a sticky thread with iFollow FAQs? Must be frustrating if you pay your money but can’t watch, or figure out the audio etc
If we have some hints and tips at the top of the threads, the match thread will be less likely to include so many iFollow related posts, like this one!

good point

Mar 14, 2009
I thought Moore has been a real good outlet for the first half.

We got better as the half went on. Lots of good width.

Mayor looks so good when he has space to run into.

The only downside has been playing some sloppy balls across out 18 yard box and it allowing Leyton Orient some decent opportunities. Im hoping this is just ring rusty ness because let’s face it some of these players, like George Cooper, never had a proper pre-season.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Balham_Green":25zyjr2n said:
Sidewinder":25zyjr2n said:

good point

Seems like a good idea, given the issues. I’ve renamed and stickied the main iFollow thread and can update with info once off the phone!

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Not Telford’s night, through on goal and curls it wide.

That was definitely a confidence thing.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
1-2

Orient really shouldn’t be in this.

(I think I’m the only one watching this :lol:)

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen