Oscar Threlkeld released (signs for Salford) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Oscar Threlkeld released (signs for Salford)

999mattyg

✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 13, 2007
Launceston
Would definitely sign him. Wasn't fully fit when he came to us and into a disfunctioning team. Would be a cracking signing for L2.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Saturday Service":r53udexy said:
I've heard Salford are keen on Threlkeld along with Ryan Edward's and Kyle Letheren.

I guess Greg Strong would have an influence in those recommendations.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
This is a bit like the Holloway thread, in that fans might want to see it happen but there’s no real reason why anyone at the club would.

To any new manager Oscar is just another out of contract right back that he doesn’t know, so I don’t see it happening.

Feb 23, 2008
Biggs":3va1mh5n said:
This is a bit like the Holloway thread, in that fans might want to see it happen but there’s no real reason why anyone at the club would.

To any new manager Oscar is just another out of contract right back that he doesn’t know, so I don’t see it happening.

Not necessarily, there'll still be players at the club or the head of recruitment that would know about him and could possibly recommend him to the new manager.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
First tome round Oscar... big big miss.

Second time round Oscar... not so much

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
pilgrimage":1ykz9ndk said:
Will be be yet another who has left us and proves himself as quite a player elsewhere? He is only 24.

This time last year I would have agreed with that. After the second period I'm not so sure. I was really disappointed with his performances towards the end of the season, mind you not many covered themselves in glory. :mad:

Apr 29, 2016
davie nine":1hghq0p4 said:
I think Joe Riley will be our better right back option next season.
If our manager is Lowe, he must know Riley’s game.

If the rumours are right and Ryan Lowe’s coming I wouldn’t expect to play with full backs. Reckon it will be 3-5-2, his preferred formation. We all could be surprised with Moore and Smith-brown playing as wing backs. Wanted Derek to play three at the back last year tbh.