Paul Stapleton, should he remain? | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Paul Stapleton, should he remain?

Should Paul Stapleton remain on the board?

• Yes. Local man and all that.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. We've had enough.

• Don't care.

• Total voters
Jul 11, 2006
tiverton
monkeywrench":h5h5b7yc said:
Argyle-sy":h5h5b7yc said:
A simple NO

The minute that Stapleton and co took their eye off of the ball,and started concentrating on property rather than football was the day that the downward spiral began. The bringing back of Sturrock was also a huge mistake,following numerous seasons of progress the board and Stapleton in particular should have looked forwards,not backwards. Then failing to look for investment at a time when it was needed and then not doing due diligence on Kagami,Synan,Gardner and Todd was the final nail in the coffin !.

Thanks for all you achieved in the beginning Paul but it's time to let go of the past and give the club a fresh start.

Blimmin hell, he's back!!

Nice to see you mate!

I think PASOTI has been deprived of my views for long enough mate lol. Good to see you as well,trust all is well :)

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
He made the mother of bad calls in bringing the NWO to our club in the first place then compounded the mistake with negligence and complacency in allowing them to wreak havoc (without a muttering a word) and now refuses to acknowledge any culpability in what has happened. ON YER BIKE!!!

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Walton comes back to train following injury and Sy's back. Now there's a coincidence :lol:

Jul 11, 2006
tiverton
Mark Pedlar":juajkok9 said:
Walton comes back to train following injury and Sy's back. Now there's a coincidence :lol:

Lol very much a coincidence mate,though ask yourself why Simon Walton would have been registered on a Plymouth Arglye supporters site since 2006 ?.

I'm sure that PontypoolGreen and Bathing Ape would be happy to confirm that I am not Simon Walton,nor any player currently or previously playing for or having played for Argyle :)

Jul 11, 2006
tiverton
Mark Pedlar":ten0wb1v said:

In all honesty I wasn't aware that Simon was back training with Argyle,I haven't had any contact with him or his family in around a year now and having not been on PASOTI for around a year I can't honestly say that I've been keeping track of things.

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
Thought about voting for him to stay for a moment. But then I voted for him to go because surely there are other local people as qualified as he to be on the board? Time to move on.