Petition Against The Liquidation Of The Club | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Petition Against The Liquidation Of The Club

• Thread starter Frazer Lloyd-Davies
  • Start date
A

Anonymous

mrrapson":1hye6is3 said:
Cobi Budge":1hye6is3 said:
Signed it but did'nt even know liquidation was still an option?

Cobi, if the current bid fails the p&a partnership could still liquidate us. With a bid in the background they shouldn't but with the way things have been done to date it wouldn't come as a surprise should they try.

There is still a clear and present danger to the club and it is up to us as fans to ensure that panda know what to expect if they were to push for liquidation.
its a way of crossing the t's and dotting the I's from a fans perspective cobi. The mans right,after the way things have been handled thus far its just a bonifide way of saying "we can help"
Its a good idea and I dont see why every Plymouth argyle fan shouldnt sign it. It takes a minute and officially gives us all a voice at once.

Signed

Mar 9, 2011
Leigh ... I will create and print off petition papers tonight and I'll be more than happy to stand outside Home Park tomorrow night, at the Millwall match, to get our fans to sign this, as they come along.

I will then gather as many signatures as I can and pass this over to you during the tail end of the week (wednesday / thursday), once I've finished work.

The petition may not be needed in the end ... but it's not going to harm to get something like this on the go should we need to show our feelings on this matter.

I know Tom will help gather signatures with me, tomorrow ... and if anyone else would like to volunteer to help :whistle: , I will make up an appropriate amount of petition papers :greensmile:

Sue Pollard":jt3dz08w said:
Leigh ... I will create and print off petition papers tonight and I'll be more than happy to stand outside Home Park tomorrow night, at the Millwall match, to get our fans to sign this, as they come along.

I will then gather as many signatures as I can and pass this over to you during the tail end of the week (wednesday / thursday), once I've finished work.

The petition may not be needed in the end ... but it's not going to harm to get something like this on the go should we need to show our feelings on this matter.

I know Tom will help gather signatures with me, tomorrow ... and if anyone else would like to volunteer to help :whistle: , I will make up an appropriate amount of petition papers :greensmile:

Got a sense of De Ja Vue here, haven't we worked together in a similar fashon to this before?

Mar 9, 2011
mrrapson":8ehkn8pw said:
Got a sense of De Ja Vue here, haven't we worked together in a similar fashon to this before?

We sure have :greensmile:

When there's a job to be done .... go for it!! :thumbup:

G

GreenMill

Sue Pollard":yxx9biwv said:
mrrapson":yxx9biwv said:

We sure have :greensmile:

When there's a job to be done .... go for it!! :thumbup:
Sue - you are a star!

I hope someone from the Herald or the Beeb will show up with cameras to follow you with the petition!

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
This...

Allow petitionsonline to...
Access my basic information
Includes name, profile picture, gender, networks, user ID, list of friends, and any other information I've shared with everyone.

is why a lot of people shy away from signing such things.

Why would this outfit want all of that information from MY computer?

Sorry guys, not signed!

H

hicky4

Andy_S":2jtces7c said:
This...

Allow petitionsonline to...
Access my basic information
Includes name, profile picture, gender, networks, user ID, list of friends, and any other information I've shared with everyone.

is why a lot of people shy away from signing such things.

Why would this outfit want all of that information from MY computer?

Sorry guys, not signed!

I have another email address I use for signing up to these sites - and I dont fill in all the unrequired "profile picture, gender, networks, user ID, list of friends, and any other information I've shared with everyone".

Use my proper email for Pasoti etc.

O

ogwellmike

Lloyd-Davies14 wrote:
Come on guys whatever you opinion put a signature on it and spread the word. Will only take you two seconds.

Two seconds? You're having a laugh! It took this old codger a helluva long time. The Facebook logo appeared on the screen even when I had clicked the link to the petition organisation - so I tried to login there with my Facebook account details - which it didn't recognise. I went to Facebook directly and that did recognise me so I realised what had happened. I then returned to open an account with the petition organisation and eventually managed to sign.

Phew - The longest two seconds of my life! But worth persevering if it could help to influence BG should he find himself on the brink of liquidating us.

Mar 9, 2011
Leigh, I got an extra 123 signatures this evening.

Was only myself doing this (Tom was unable to help out tonight), but could have got a whole lot more had I had a few volunteers ... as every single person I approached were only too happy to sign the petition / hadn't heard about the petition that has been set up on line / face book.

Didn't do the idea I talked to you about on the phone Leigh because Ben (son) told me how Guilfoyle had been on the news and had extended the bleeding deal :banghead: ... so the 'write up' I had written for the petition papers didn't correspond with what BG said in his interview.

Carried on getting signatures though ... are you going to extend the length of time for signing the petition Leigh, in light of guilfoyle's interview tonight, or will you still want me to pass this over to you before Friday? If extending the time for this, I will continue to collect at Saturday's match.

Sue, thank you so much for your help, you have near enough doubled the number of signataries in th eevening. I'm not one for extending deadlines tbh but i think that pushing it forward to saturday will give us another push and raise the profile higher.

I am going to get on to my media contacts today to try and raise awareness of the petition and will print off some copies to put in my shop and see if others will put them in theirs.

In Light of Brendans comments last night I think that the need for this petition is even greater now, He has effectively ruled out Plan B with a lie. Brent has funds and is willing to complete, i can only imagine that this has been done to put pressure on Heaney.

Signing the petition, especially with a bit of media support may well change his mind and force P&A's hands.

Please guys sign the petition and help save our club!

http://www.petitiononline.co.uk/petitio ... fc-pa/3347

Mar 9, 2011
Leigh, your welcome ... this is needed more than ever now!!

Something has to be done to stop this farcical situation ... especially when I have just read how BG's hardened stance on the PB's is now placing the staff and players in yet another deferral, when, if he goes to James Brent's Contingency Plan, this needn't be so!!!

God, I feel so @*!$?#! with this whole situation :banghead: :banghead:

Get it sorted Brendan!!!! NOW!!!!

G

GreenMill

Just got a message from Romain via facebook.

He's signed the petition that Leigh set up.

If St Ro can, so can everyone.

It might be a little but it could mean a lot.

As Chris Webb has said, let's all pull together. Not many can make it to the meeting on 13th but surely many can sign the petition?