Petition Against The Liquidation Of The Club | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Petition Against The Liquidation Of The Club

• Thread starter Frazer Lloyd-Davies
  • Start date
T

Tim Chown

I asked bbc_matt to retweet a link to the petition and he has. Good man!

To everyone that is helping spread the word on this thank you so much.

We need to show the administrators that forball fans are sick to death with being treated like puppets. Our clubs olare the heart of our communities and a vital asset to a large city.

It is fantastic to see fans united for our cause.

Big shout to Greenguy for his continued pushing of this thread too.

T

Tim Chown

Just to update, I have done:

Bournemouth
Huddersfield
Wrexham
Crystal Palace
Cardiff
Newcastle
Leeds (once it's approved by mods)
Brighton
Portsmouth
Sheffield Wednesday

LiskeardLooney said he was going to do:

Torquay
Southend
Southampton
Yeovil
Bristol City
Bristol Rovers

Someone else did Exeter City.

And bbc_matt has retweeted.

I plan to follow up on all my posts to read replies and thank their fans, so if others can pick up other clubs please step up - time is short! There's an example of text you can use here:
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=57049

T

Tim Chown

mrrapson":u8nsk8rl said:
I have now also created an article on thisisplymouth to help push this out to a wider audience. Reccomends help keep it at the top of the website. If pepole could click it or fb it that would be great.

http://www.thisisplymouth.co.uk/P-don-t ... =578815276

the content is currently being reviewed and will be up shortly. They do this with all community based stories.

This link seems to have gone Leigh?

GreenGuy":101rcdoa said:
mrrapson":101rcdoa said:
I have now also created an article on thisisplymouth to help push this out to a wider audience. Reccomends help keep it at the top of the website. If pepole could click it or fb it that would be great.

http://www.thisisplymouth.co.uk/P-don-t ... =578815276

the content is currently being reviewed and will be up shortly. They do this with all community based stories.

This link seems to have gone Leigh?

Noticed that. Apparently it breached there terms if service. God knows why but there you go. Nice to see te local media web editor supporting the club.

Mar 9, 2011
Fantastic effort by everyone to spread the word!! :thumbup:

Unfortunately, with BBC 606 gone now (of which I used my son's username night after night to spread the word on the last petition we did), I can't spread the word myself any more around other clubs not yet touched for this petition. But if any of you guys can do it ... go for it as it appears to be doing it's job again!

I shall also have petition papers with me at the meeting, for those who do not have internet access / may not have heard about the petition.

:huddle:

F

Frazer Lloyd-Davies

Reda Johnson is online on Facebook so I have asked him to promote / sign it and I have a friend with 26,000 followers on Twitter on a football community account so hoping she will re-tweet it too.

L

LeamingtonGreen

Well done buyes...have signed up and will spread the word.

G

GreenMill

Fantastic effort by everyone!

If you haven't signed, please do.

I've had all kinds of friends - even people who are not big football fans - signing it.

As others have said, we may not be able to do much but we can at least let people know how we feel.

T

Tim Chown

cleaner":fs80tvcl said:
Just put a message on Newcastle Mad forum and 1 signed already,hopefully hundreds more will follow

OK cool, I did Toontastic.

There is a slight change of how this will now work.

The petition is now going to be presented to the P&A partnership at Saturday's trust meeting. That will garner a significant amount of media attention which will ramp up the pressure on them.

It is also being publicised in the Herald tomorrow.

It is gathering pace now and 3k names would be a massive coup. Let's keep pushing guys and girls it can be done!