Play-Offs | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Play-Offs

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I don’t quite get what Bournemouth are trying to do here. Running down the clock after 25 minutes with a slender 1 goal lead? They’re better than that, but they’re basically saying to Brentford and the crowd that they’re shitting themselves.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Cobi Budge":3ovg6elh said:
I don’t quite get what Bournemouth are trying to do here. Running down the clock after 25 minutes with a slender 1 goal lead? They’re better than that, but they’re basically saying to Brentford and the crowd that they’re shitting themselves.

I wouldn't say they are running down the clock - more trying to slow down the pace of the game. No chance with 10 men though.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Begovic is unhinged. You wouldn’t think a man of experience would be getting so wound up and out of control, he’s been in plenty of big games.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Watching high stakes football & seeing decisions/goals knowing that they’re going to stand is so, so much better than knowing there could be a 4 minute conversation before they’re eventually ruled out.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Cobi Budge":2dk7rsuw said:
Watching high stakes football & seeing decisions/goals knowing that they’re going to stand is so, so much better than knowing there could be a 4 minute conversation before they’re eventually ruled out.
:thumbup:

So I gather.

But then, I don't watch the VAR league. (Don't normally watch any other team but Argyle)

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Argylegames":1mjdx3i9 said:
Cobi Budge":1mjdx3i9 said:
:thumbup:

So I gather.

But then, I don't watch the VAR league. (Don't normally watch any other team but Argyle)

It really is dreadful, football is all about moments and moments are no longer a thing in the Prem.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Cobi Budge":3oomaxbb said:
Referee is doing a great job of keeping a lid on this game.
Thought he was losing it.

Needs to clamp down on Brentford - especially their sarky manager. Not nice to see Brentford players trying to wind up Bournemouth players to get them sent off. Two Bournemouth players now booked because Brentford would let the ball go. Leaves a nasty taste.

Can't watch second half - dog needs walking.

Hopefully Brentford will get a thrashing at Wembley - not a nice team.

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
What an ugly, ugly game.

Highly paid professionals losing their heads & exploiting the dark arts to the max-

The referee is the only one with a cool head

If the 2nd half is a repeat of the 1st half how many players will be left on the pitch & will the respective managers still be in their dugouts come the final whistle

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Woodgate needs to get a grip of his players at HT, too many of them losing their heads, with 10 men they need to take the sting out of the game.

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Bournemouth got what they deserved..............sweet FA. I couldn't believe their antics in the first half. Well done Brentford.