Play-Offs | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Play-Offs

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Keepitgreen":1lvwdc8i said:
Bournemouth got what they deserved..............sweet FA. I couldn't believe their antics in the first half. Well done Brentford.
I couldn't believe Brentford's antics, starting with their manager tapping his watch constantly at the ref, their players winding up the Bournemouth players trying to get them booked - and succeeding. Hopefully Swansea will stuff them.

Nasty taste left by a nasty London club.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Superb mentality from Sunderland in that half. Lincoln poor, they haven't got going at all. Michael Appleton has a huge half time team talk to give.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Argylegames":pu2z05p6 said:
Cobi Budge":pu2z05p6 said:
Sunderland 2 up against Lincoln. This is a game.
Shame, was hoping Sunderland wouldn't make Wembley after the first leg!

Not a fan of either club, Sunderland's delusion of grandeur and the fact that Lincoln have dived their way to the play offs this season.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Thought Palmer should have saved Sunderland's second, he's also dropped quite a few simple balls.

Jul 6, 2005
Brannon Johnson just booked for diving in the Penalty Area following an attempt to get past Callum MacFadzean. Absolutely blatant dive like he has been getting away with all season, as we know to our cost.

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Apparently Lincoln have been awarded the most penalties in league 1 (why is that not a surprise)- what a horrible way to play the game

Whoever wins i dont think they will defeat Blackpool in the playoff final

Shame referees did not catch on to Brennan Johnson dark arts from the start of the season as their results could have panned out a lot differently

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Argylegames":3l1683a6 said:
Lundan Cabbie":3l1683a6 said:
Argylegames":3l1683a6 said:
Don't want Sunderland to succeed for their attitude.

Do they have an attitude?

Yup - the attitude that League 1 is beneath them and they shouldn't be there. Not the only ones.

That's just a bit of football snobbery. I've even seen it on here when Argyle were in League Two. Of course, everyone are where they are on merit but I can understand any football supporter complaining that their club have allowed their team to under perform compared to the resources that they should be able to secure.