players who will leave the club in the next three weeks | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

players who will leave the club in the next three weeks

G

Gareth Nicholson

So from the rumours on here it seems that the big burdens on the wage bill will stay and the younger players will be cut loose.

Well, let's see if that one works.

vibratingspider

Joined 1996
Jam First
Oct 1, 2006
So to summarise then, who do we think are going? Let's generate a list as this thread is quite hard to follow!

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
BWP

Seip

Patterson

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
I think BWP, Seip, Jim Paterson and Summers will all be gone if clubs can be found

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
bubba":14aa2kpe said:
I think BWP, Seip, Jim Paterson and Summers will all be gone if clubs can be found
nobody will want bradley wrong phillips and jim paterson offers nothing to any decent football club. summers will be a good player in the fourth division. seip is a good player

Feb 29, 2008
king tynan":1p6yrzcf said:
bubba":1p6yrzcf said:
nobody will want bradley wrong phillips and jim paterson offers nothing to any decent football club. summers will be a good player in the fourth division. seip is a good player

BWP is the only player we have that can score goals- so yes he will probably go- no-one will want Summers, and Seip is trouble and no-one will want him.

S

Sporting Lipson

no-one will want Summers
Sorry fella, if it wasn't for the current injury he would be playing first team football for another club by now.
He will IMO be a real loss to the club another player who actually cares for the whole club lost.

B

Blondie

argyleiggy":2egfv11f said:
king tynan":2egfv11f said:
bubba":2egfv11f said:

BWP is the only player we have that can score goals- so yes he will probably go- no-one will want Summers, and Seip is trouble and no-one will want him.

Lol, ohh really?!

Ted

Dec 8, 2003
Nottingham
Blondie":1t1oxvqq said:
argyleiggy":1t1oxvqq said:
king tynan":1t1oxvqq said:
bubba":1t1oxvqq said:

Lol, ohh really?!

What you've got to remember is he's awful, cannot create and cannot score goals.

Aug 26, 2009
Plympton
With Ponty and Blondie big time - good luck Luke - go somewhere else and be appreciated.

Have known our Lukie since he was a child. Great lad, and a credit to his profession, and his family. He will now know who I am Blondie!

Aug 26, 2009
Plympton
Sorry, Sporting Lipson - left you out as a soul mate here.

As far as Mario is concerned, didn't Luke score the goal that gave us our only win so far this season? I believe that he is also our joint top scorer this season. Nothing to write home about I know, but still a fact that Mario and his like seem to see fit to ignore.

Perhaps it is a fact that just fails to meet Mario's requirements and, as we all know, Janners must never allow facts must to stand in the way of opinions!

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Mario":uyzi7s3h said:
Blondie":uyzi7s3h said:
argyleiggy":uyzi7s3h said:
king tynan":uyzi7s3h said:
bubba":uyzi7s3h said:

Lol, ohh really?!

What you've got to remember is he's awful, cannot create and cannot score goals.

What a load of poo