players who will leave the club in the next three weeks | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

players who will leave the club in the next three weeks

S

Sporting Lipson

Victor I fully agree
I'm new on here but have followed this site for years, it's still sad to read the venomous opinions of some.
I'm sure thre a fans forums for Chelsea, Spurs and the like spouting the same about Joe Cloe or David Bentley or any player who doesn't take their fancy,funny old breed us footie fans.

Y2J

Dec 28, 2004
Cornwall
Tugboat":f4k7gsta said:
Mario":f4k7gsta said:
Blondie":f4k7gsta said:
argyleiggy":f4k7gsta said:
king tynan":f4k7gsta said:
bubba":f4k7gsta said:
I think BWP, Seip, Jim Paterson and Summers will all be gone if clubs can be found
nobody will want bradley wrong phillips and jim paterson offers nothing to any decent football club. summers will be a good player in the fourth division. seip is a good player

BWP is the only player we have that can score goals- so yes he will probably go- no-one will want Summers, and Seip is trouble and no-one will want him.

Lol, ohh really?!

What you've got to remember is he's awful, cannot create and cannot score goals.

What a load of poo

Sarcasm fail.

I'd keep the faith with Summers. He has shown a lot of hunger and fight so far this season, and done well despite not being played in his favoured position. If he's going to be allowed to move on though then good luck to him.

Ted

Dec 8, 2003
Nottingham
pontypoolgreen":22gkeoad said:
Mario has whooooosed a couple of you guys. :lol: :lol:

Big time :lol:

Guys I rate Summers highly, I was joking. Maybe I should have put a smiley in there!

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Mario":2i3ysujy said:
pontypoolgreen":2i3ysujy said:
Mario has whooooosed a couple of you guys. :lol: :lol:

Big time :lol:

Guys I rate Summers highly, I was joking. Maybe I should have put a smiley in there!

Damm you

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Green_Bubble":ouxnefqp said:
Summers is one of few players in our squad that I'd be sad to see leave. He is one of our few forward thinking players and he has a first touch! He is also a home grown player who has a genuine connection to our club. It always amazes me how much our fans will get on a player like Summers' back but at the same time back a mercenary like Seip.

Yes yes

Feb 29, 2008
Green_Bubble":2n6eo4ac said:
Summers is one of few players in our squad that I'd be sad to see leave. He is one of our few forward thinking players and he has a first touch! He is also a home grown player who has a genuine connection to our club. It always amazes me how much our fans will get on a player like Summers' back but at the same time back a mercenary like Seip.

I also like Summers, however I dont think he is a CCC standard player (i also know we are in lge. 1 now) and I wouldn't mind keeping him as a squad player this season, however we need to be signing players that can do a job in the league above us, having a good squad of lge. 1 players will consign us to playing in this league forever.
I made the statement about no-one wanting him because that is what I believe, time will tell eh?

vibratingspider

Joined 1996
Jam First
Oct 1, 2006
How depressing is it that all we can talk about is players leaving what is already an under-equipped team. I know that we have to reduce our wage budget by getting rid, but I really hoped to log on today with news of PR signing some exciting prospects on loan.... maybe Monday eh.

:(

Jun 21, 2005
N Hampshire
We still have the majority of a CCC squad, Logic would suggest a decent manger would knock together a decent team now in a division lower. It's worrying IMHO.

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
Greenblooded1":12fyzb9y said:
We still have the majority of a CCC squad, Logic would suggest a decent manger would knock together a decent team now in a division lower. It's worrying IMHO.

Trouble is we were a poor CCC squad. At best we'd probably be a mediocre L1 squad.

L

lord biler of boscoppa

Greenblooded1":2uocgk43 said:

trouble is that although they are a squad of CCC players they are used to loosing and that habit needs to be kicked out of them

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
lord biler of boscoppa":dlj8covh said:
Greenblooded1":dlj8covh said:

trouble is that although they are a squad of CCC players they are used to loosing and that habit needs to be kicked out of them
i volunteer to kick the losing habit out of bradley wrong phillips. :) :D

M

Mike Hughes

argyleiggy":37ey5bpe said:
Green_Bubble":37ey5bpe said:

I also like Summers, however I dont think he is a CCC standard player (i also know we are in lge. 1 now) and I wouldn't mind keeping him as a squad player this season, however we need to be signing players that can do a job in the league above us, having a good squad of lge. 1 players will consign us to playing in this league forever.
I made the statement about no-one wanting him because that is what I believe, time will tell eh?

I don't think Summers will be going anywhere for a while. Saw him yesterday, with his knee bandaged and on crutches.

greenpig27

Jam First
Aug 16, 2005
plymouth
king tynan":3rkms9my said:
lord biler of boscoppa":3rkms9my said:
Greenblooded1":3rkms9my said:

i volunteer to kick the losing habit out of bradley wrong phillips. :) :D

He'd probably give you a right hiding ! :)

Mike Hughes":262jjlbj said:
I don't think Summers will be going anywhere for a while. Saw him yesterday, with his knee bandaged and on crutches.

Presumably if he is out for a while, as in all these cases, insurance will pay his wages.

Maybe Pasoti could get together another charitable exercise, along the lines of the player sponsorships, by forming a hit squad who could go around ensuring those squad members considered surplus to requirements are not fit to play, thus prompting insurance payments to those unfortunates and freeing up valuable cash for Reidy to strengthen with.

S

Starbucks

A family member of mine knows a Man Utd scout and apparently we're looking into a loan deal for a player. (No Lie)