Plymouth Argyle Squad 2020/2021 & Pre-season Fixtures | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle Squad 2020/2021 & Pre-season Fixtures

Nov 2, 2004
I was only responding to your original post that you saw no reason why Jephcott should start over Nouble or Hardie. I can see him starting ahead of either, he did last year, he is now older and will be getting stronger. I also think he will eventually be a better player than Hardie. It is all opinion but there are reasons to think that Jephcott will be first choice and his place to lose.

Mar 14, 2009
Everyone talks about the signings this season but the most important person, because of this situation this season, will be John Lucas.

The fitness and training programmes for such an intense season are going to be very crucial. It’s how we manage the squad this season and our ability to keep as many players fit will determine just exactly where we will be battling in and around the relegation zone or be comfortable mid table.

Yes Lowe’s tactics are important too, especially how we can be less exposed on the counter attack, but l do think fitness and squad rotation will be the most important factor.

Sep 20, 2005
Stockholm
It looks like RL wants two players for each position, and also looks like we're getting there. I have it like this at the moment, with a couple of signings likely still to come...

Cooper
(Luke)

Aimson Canavan Watts
(Tomlinson) (Wootton) (Sawyer)

McLeod
(Randell)

Moore Cooper? Mayor Miller?
(Edwards) (Grant) (Camara) (Law)

Jephcott Hardie
(Telford) (Nouble)

Lolos
Wilson (loaned out)
Cleal

Sep 25, 2010
By the way, what is the situation with EFL subs at the moment.

The premiership and championship used 5 subs during June and July. But are reverting back to a better 3 subs this coming season.

Have the EFL decided yet, on the other 3 leagues?

May 21, 2015
cannot decide whether it'll be Nouble or Jephcott partnering Hardie. At the moment I think it'll be the former, especially for this first game against championship opposition.

May 8, 2011
tandark":2p8181w8 said:
cannot decide whether it'll be Nouble or Jephcott partnering Hardie. At the moment I think it'll be the former, especially for this first game against championship opposition.

Jeohcott isn’t available as he is away with Wales on international duty.

Sep 25, 2010
HC Green":1sk3p84y said:
tandark":1sk3p84y said:

Jeohcott isn’t available as he is away with Wales on international duty.

That what annoys me, the premiership and championship are allowed to cancel their games, when players are on international duty.

Sep 20, 2005
Stockholm
I think that, aside from a keeper to cover Luke's injury, we appear to be there now. Updated squad below. A lot of players that can cover a number of positions too. I'd imagine the three "extras", as well as Law and Tomlinson, might be sent out on loan.

Lobster":2enl8dhi said:
Cooper
(Luke)

Aimson Canavan Watts
(Tomlinson) (Wootton) (Sawyer)

McLeod
(Randell)

Moore Reeves Mayor Cooper
(Edwards) (Grant) (Camara) (Law)

Jephcott Hardie
(Telford) (Nouble)

Lolos