Plymouth Argyle - The Fans Crowdfunder | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle - The Fans Crowdfunder

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
davie nine":1ud7xx5c said:
Over 25% of £50k target achieved at 23:00 on 23rd March.

Well done all for supporting Simon Hallett and the Board in this pro active initiative.

A great idea to show our support for our dedicated NHS staff and Argyle suppliers who are struggling to survive at this unprecedented time.
Now over £16k (32% of target) raised as at 09:30 today.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
34% would be very surprised if it got to 50%.

Dunkeld Green

✅ Evergreen
Jan 4, 2006
Inver, Dunkeld
I have just bought and paid for the Entry 2 package, being a current and future season ticket holder, I have asked Argyle if they can donate the 2 tickets I have bought to members of the NHS.

Dunkeld Green

✅ Evergreen
Jan 4, 2006
Inver, Dunkeld
davie nine":t9xtwq7f said:
Now 46% of target achieved.
231 free match tickets for NHS staff.
Excellent!!!

I donated my Entry Reward Package 2 back to the club for the NHS staff so the total is 233 tickets and still increasing, not sure if other supporters are doing this so there could be more free match tickets.

But as you say an excellent amount of free tickets.

Kevin Gollop

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
ThornburyGreen":16ubyrid said:
I donated my Entry Reward Package 2 back to the club for the NHS staff so the total is 233 tickets and still increasing, not sure if other supporters are doing this so there could be more free match tickets.

That's a great idea, how did you go about donating the tickets?

Dunkeld Green

✅ Evergreen
Jan 4, 2006
Inver, Dunkeld
Kevin_Gollop":2zym0yf7 said:
ThornburyGreen":2zym0yf7 said:

That's a great idea, how did you go about donating the tickets?

Once the payment went through there was an option to contact the organiser, which I have done and just asked them donate these to the N.H.S. in addition to the tickets raised. As seen on my comments on the 26th March on the crowdfunder comments page so hopefully will be organised.
Although at the moment I have not had any acknowledgement but I guess that is down to the current situation.

Greensanta

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 3, 2020
Myself and my wife each purchased one at a £100 and above to help those local businesses out its a great idea

Kevin Gollop

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
ThornburyGreen":gh7xwsqz said:
Once the payment went through there was an option to contact the organiser, which I have done and just asked them donate these to the N.H.S. in addition to the tickets raised. As seen on my comments on the 26th March on the crowdfunder comments page so hopefully will be organised.
Although at the moment I have not had any acknowledgement but I guess that is down to the current situation.

Thanks TG :thumbup:

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Ottawa Green":2adamnh5 said:
34% would be very surprised if it got to 50%.

I was wrong. Now at 49% 500 pounds short of 25,000. :coat:

Dunkeld Green

✅ Evergreen
Jan 4, 2006
Inver, Dunkeld
I notice that the Crowdfunder page now has an N.H.S. match ticket option. with the following reward details:-

£20 or more 0 of 500 claimed

NHS Match Ticket

As well as donating a match ticket to NHS staff for every £100 donated, due to popular demand, we have added the option for supporters to also directly buy a ticket for NHS staff. These will then be added to those we are already donating. Thank you!