Plymouth Argyle - The Fans Crowdfunder | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle - The Fans Crowdfunder

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
ThornburyGreen":29vz96u8 said:
I notice that the Crowdfunder page now has an N.H.S. match ticket option. with the following reward details:-

£20 or more 0 of 500 claimed

NHS Match Ticket

As well as donating a match ticket to NHS staff for every £100 donated, due to popular demand, we have added the option for supporters to also directly buy a ticket for NHS staff. These will then be added to those we are already donating. Thank you!
There is one now. Hope it’s one of many.

Kevin Gollop

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
ThornburyGreen":ryiffj5i said:
I notice that the Crowdfunder page now has an N.H.S. match ticket option. with the following reward details:-

£20 or more 0 of 500 claimed

NHS Match Ticket

As well as donating a match ticket to NHS staff for every £100 donated, due to popular demand, we have added the option for supporters to also directly buy a ticket for NHS staff. These will then be added to those we are already donating. Thank you!

Perfect, just bought one :thumbup:

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
£25,133 raised of £50,000 target

50%

Sep 20, 2003
Wouldn’t it be great if some businesses got together with the help of fans to buy the naming rights and for a season it is called the NHS stand.

Now, if only we knew a fundraiser with time on their hands and no golf to play :D :D

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Wozzer":2oa1dur0 said:
Wouldn’t it be great if some businesses got together with the help of fans to buy the naming rights and for a season it is called the NHS stand.

Now, if only we knew a fundraiser with time on their hands and no golf to play :D :D
I also think that's a great idea Woz but the problem is there's a lot of financial uncertainty at the moment for both businesses and Joe public.

However, in an ideal world; There's 484 seats in the Family stand. The club want £15k for the naming rights of that one, so seats could be sponsored for £31 each. Round it off to £35 to cover the cost of a temporary plaque stating " Joe Bloggs sponsors the NHS on the seat". Like you say, rename it the NHS Stand.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Slower progress but we know there’s a big Pasoti boost on the way.
£27,848 from 273 supporters. 55% achieved. 278+ free tickets for NHS staff.