Plymouth Argyle v AFC Wimbledon Match Thread | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle v AFC Wimbledon Match Thread

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
I think we know what Lewis’ weakness is... two instances there of bad decision making with the ball in his own third.

Tried to play it out when it wasn’t on, and before that tried to shepherd the ball out of play and was lucky it only just went out.

Beyton Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 19, 2005
Paranoid Android":15u87vin said:
Lewis isn’t a full back but there’s no doubt his crossing is the best in the team.

Not a high bar though

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Watching on Ifollow every week has really made me wonder how the Premier League plastics do it their entire lives, I hate it, all I want to do is be there, live football is so different & so much better, there’s so much you miss watching a game through a screen. Roll on when we can be back at HP.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Cobi Budge":y7ph2w9i said:
Watching on Ifollow every week has really made me wonder how the Premier League plastics do it their entire lives, I hate it, all I want to do is be there, live football is so different & so much better, there’s so much you miss watching a game through a screen. Roll on when we can be back at HP.

I have quite enjoyed watching every game live this season, but totally agree with the point.

It will always baffle me how people can have any feeling to a club they’ve never even been to. That’s a different thread though...

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Biggs":15bts04f said:
Cobi Budge":15bts04f said:

I have quite enjoyed watching every game live this season, but totally agree with the point.

I haven’t personally, for example whether we win or lose doesn’t really affect my mood in anywhere near the same way that it does when I’m there. That said, I have still watched every game.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
First ten minutes of the second half to come....