Plymouth Argyle v AFC Wimbledon - the build up | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle v AFC Wimbledon - the build up

May 26, 2015
Balham_Green":2uen5v5x said:
RochdaleGreen":2uen5v5x said:
Balham_Green":2uen5v5x said:
We are safe already boys. Calm yourselves. Thought it was only poor old Rochdale Green who was having sleepless nights and thinks we need 60 points to stay up

I'll take the bait; we will need 54 points to be confident of safety, but I'll sleep easier if we get to 52 points today. All our remaining games are fraught with difficulties and anyone who thinks that we will get any pointage from home games against the likes of Hull and Sunderland, or away to the likes of Gillingham are living, I'm afraid, in cloud Cuckoo land! Let's get the safety pointage quickly, and then plan for next season by giving the youngsters a game or two.

You are confused Rochdale. To get 54, 3 of bottom 6 would need something like 18 points from at most 10 games or less for some. Basically promotion form. They are all rubbish and it ain't gonna happen. You mustn't stress yourself. Course if you wanted a bet for charity how :thumbup: about £20?

I tell you what Balham. If Argyle get 60 points or more, I will give £50 to charity. If Argyle get 50 points or less, you give £50 to charity. If Argyle get between 51 and 59 points, we both give £25 each to charity. That way charity is guaranteed £50 whatever the outcome. Are you on?

Jun 18, 2005
born St. Columb, Cornwall
RochdaleGreen":2smlaej1 said:
Balham_Green":2smlaej1 said:
RochdaleGreen":2smlaej1 said:
Balham_Green":2smlaej1 said:
We are safe already boys. Calm yourselves. Thought it was only poor old Rochdale Green who was having sleepless nights and thinks we need 60 points to stay up

I'll take the bait; we will need 54 points to be confident of safety, but I'll sleep easier if we get to 52 points today. All our remaining games are fraught with difficulties and anyone who thinks that we will get any pointage from home games against the likes of Hull and Sunderland, or away to the likes of Gillingham are living, I'm afraid, in cloud Cuckoo land! Let's get the safety pointage quickly, and then plan for next season by giving the youngsters a game or two.

You are confused Rochdale. To get 54, 3 of bottom 6 would need something like 18 points from at most 10 games or less for some. Basically promotion form. They are all rubbish and it ain't gonna happen. You mustn't stress yourself. Course if you wanted a bet for charity how :thumbup: about £20?

I tell you what Balham. If Argyle get 60 points or more, I will give £50 to charity. If Argyle get 50 points or less, you give £50 to charity. If Argyle get between 51 and 59 points, we both give £25 each to charity. That way charity is guaranteed £50 whatever the outcome. Are you on?

Love it :greensmile: