Plymouth Argyle v Oxford United - the build up | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle v Oxford United - the build up

Aug 4, 2011
Balham_Green":ojsjh8zx said:
Ponty":ojsjh8zx said:
warney":ojsjh8zx said:
Cult Of Personality":ojsjh8zx said:
Think this will be the last game i attend for the season as we going further and further backwards in this country.

Shocking really and annoying but not Argyles fault. The clowns at the number 10 dont have a clue

The "clowns" who don't follow the rules on social distancing, travel etc are more to blame. Probably the same clowns who complain when their tier is increased then moan that the virus is spreading!

Anyway, I agree about this likely being the last time fans will get in for a while. The way the virus seems to be affecting so many clubs now I wouldn't be surprised to see the season paused for a while at some point as well. This new strain is a huge problem and eventually a country-wide full lockdown will probably be required to arrest the spread.
I agree. It's the "clowns", although I don't find it one bit funny, who are to blame not the Government. It's just like normal up here in Wales with people just ignoring advice. God help the situation once they all party on New Year's Eve...

Ah yes not the Government's fault at all for screwing up test and trace, reacting too slowly, giving mixed messages, allowing senior Government figures to break the rules, underfund the NHS for years, not having enough PPE etc etc.
There’s been plenty of PPE. Never a shortage, mass media hype and the BBC Panorama scare mongering. Even if there was a shortage how can the government be held responsible?

Although things in general could have been handled much better, people are all to quick to blame the government for all and sundry.

Anyway this has viad well off topic

Sep 6, 2006
so why reply if off topic? what inside knowledge do you have on PPE as you are obviously better informed than the BBC?
How can the Government be held responsible? Would be laughable if it wasn't such a serious matter.

Oct 5, 2013
football-bet-data":1outr2ao said:
Balham_Green":1outr2ao said:
Ponty":1outr2ao said:
warney":1outr2ao said:
Cult Of Personality":1outr2ao said:
Think this will be the last game i attend for the season as we going further and further backwards in this country.

Shocking really and annoying but not Argyles fault. The clowns at the number 10 dont have a clue

The "clowns" who don't follow the rules on social distancing, travel etc are more to blame. Probably the same clowns who complain when their tier is increased then moan that the virus is spreading!

Anyway, I agree about this likely being the last time fans will get in for a while. The way the virus seems to be affecting so many clubs now I wouldn't be surprised to see the season paused for a while at some point as well. This new strain is a huge problem and eventually a country-wide full lockdown will probably be required to arrest the spread.
I agree. It's the "clowns", although I don't find it one bit funny, who are to blame not the Government. It's just like normal up here in Wales with people just ignoring advice. God help the situation once they all party on New Year's Eve...

Ah yes not the Government's fault at all for screwing up test and trace, reacting too slowly, giving mixed messages, allowing senior Government figures to break the rules, underfund the NHS for years, not having enough PPE etc etc.
There’s been plenty of PPE. Never a shortage, mass media hype and the BBC Panorama scare mongering. Even if there was a shortage how can the government be held responsible?

Although things in general could have been handled much better, people are all to quick to blame the government for all and sundry.

Anyway this has viad well off topic

It's the same in many of the countries in Europe, they're blaming their governments like people are here, just that most people don't get to find out what's happening elsewhere.
P.S. Didn't vote for the current government, am just trying to add a wider perspective.

Aug 4, 2011
Balham_Green":1j6epau1 said:
so why reply if off topic? what inside knowledge do you have on PPE as you are obviously better informed than the BBC?
How can the Government be held responsible? Would be laughable if it wasn't such a serious matter.
Troll

Sep 6, 2006
football-bet-data":4kru4x5v said:
Balham_Green":4kru4x5v said:
Troll

Ah very well argued. Obviously you don't have a sensible answer just made it up to suit your political allegiances.

Aug 4, 2011
Balham_Green":186qrlms said:
football-bet-data":186qrlms said:
Balham_Green":186qrlms said:
Troll

Ah very well argued. Obviously you don't have a sensible answer just made it up to suit your political allegiances.
you were talking absolute rubbish. If you want to discuss over DM I’m more than happy because as I said it viad way off topic on this thread, there was so much nonsense in your post I had to reply to it

Sep 6, 2006
football-bet-data":1gzt7p8u said:
Balham_Green":1gzt7p8u said:
football-bet-data":1gzt7p8u said:
Balham_Green":1gzt7p8u said:
Troll

you were talking absolute rubbish. If you want to discuss over DM I’m more than happy because as I said it viad way off topic on this thread, there was so much nonsense in your post I had to reply to it

Again well argued.Just abuse with not one single intelligent point. Says it all

Aug 4, 2011
Balham_Green":kg6cqp8w said:
football-bet-data":kg6cqp8w said:
football-bet-data":kg6cqp8w said:
Troll

Abuse? No abuse whatsoever. You’re a complete troll living in a parallel universe rolling off random comments that you have no substance to back up. As I said, happy to discuss over DM, but then you’re out of your comfort zone pandering to an audience.

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
Balham_Green":56jsbh1m said:
football-bet-data":56jsbh1m said:
football-bet-data":56jsbh1m said:
Troll

Football Bet Data is correct.
We are all guilty of taking it off topic, myself included.
He has invited you to discuss it using the PM system so could I suggest you use it please.

Sep 6, 2006
football-bet-data":329k7txi said:
Balham_Green":329k7txi said:
Troll

Abuse? No abuse whatsoever. You’re a complete troll living in a parallel universe rolling off random comments that you have no substance to back up. As I said, happy to discuss over DM, but then you’re out of your comfort zone pandering to an audience.

You made the comment re BBC panorama. When I asked you to back it up you became abusive because you clearly cannot. Just like the playground bully. Why would I want to pm somebody who calls me a troll and is of no substance whatsoever?