pompey tickets (wanted) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

pompey tickets (wanted)

Nov 28, 2017
I haven’t been to argyle all season but because we’re at home to Portsmouth I now need a ticket because I never watch argyle any other game in the season. Please let me know

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Greenarmy11":19i6bwbg said:
I haven’t been to argyle all season but because we’re at home to Portsmouth I now need a ticket because I never watch argyle any other game in the season. Please let me know
I can’t believe this post. You’ve been criticising our manager and players all season as though you’ve attended all of our games and now you’re trying to get a ticket ‘because we’re at home to Portsmouth’.
Are you a Portsmouth supporter?

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Greenarmy11":quv48uwy said:

Really?

Greenarmy11":quv48uwy said:
Take Macey with him literally awful goalkeeper. Might aswell stick cooper in goal I literally cannot watch Macey anymore. Songo bad back pass but why is Macey out so far? Also get rid of Adams don’t care how much it costs. Carey can do one too he’s been poor but still starts somehow!!

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Okay, I'll take that. :oops:

Aug 11, 2013
Bumped into a couple of older Pompey fans in Rockfish tonight. First thing they bantered about was DA. What a whinger he is and what a load of rubbish he talked post their 3-0 win st theirs. Seemed a dislike for him - it’s funny how he seems to get under opposition fans skin.

They weren’t fancying their chances tomorrow with the guts of their team ripped out by recalls and injuries. Bemoaned their awful form and said they would take a draw tomorrow.

Personally I think it will be a close game - and a draw.

Nov 28, 2017
davie nine":25s288n1 said:
Greenarmy11":25s288n1 said:
I can’t believe this post. You’ve been criticising our manager and players all season as though you’ve attended all of our games and now you’re trying to get a ticket ‘because we’re at home to Portsmouth’.
Are you a Portsmouth supporter?

It’s called a joke pal. I criticised Macey because he is crap yeah. Said give Letheren a chance and I got laughed at. Said give lameiras a chance. Got told he’s inconsistent. What I said was true and now look how we are doing now they’re both playing. Not rocket science is it!