pompey tickets (wanted) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

pompey tickets (wanted)

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Greenarmy11":1u11qa3l said:
davie nine":1u11qa3l said:
Greenarmy11":1u11qa3l said:
I haven’t been to argyle all season but because we’re at home to Portsmouth I now need a ticket because I never watch argyle any other game in the season. Please let me know
I can’t believe this post. You’ve been criticising our manager and players all season as though you’ve attended all of our games and now you’re trying to get a ticket ‘because we’re at home to Portsmouth’.
Are you a Portsmouth supporter?

It’s called a joke pal. I criticised Macey because he is crap yeah. Said give Letheren a chance and I got laughed at. Said give lameiras a chance. Got told he’s inconsistent. What I said was true and now look how we are doing now they’re both playing. Not rocket science is it!

How did you 'know' that Macey is/was crap? :think:

Nov 28, 2017
Pogleswoody":1cah6s3q said:
Greenarmy11":1cah6s3q said:
davie nine":1cah6s3q said:
Greenarmy11":1cah6s3q said:
I haven’t been to argyle all season but because we’re at home to Portsmouth I now need a ticket because I never watch argyle any other game in the season. Please let me know

I can’t believe this post. You’ve been criticising our manager and players all season as though you’ve attended all of our games and now you’re trying to get a ticket ‘because we’re at home to Portsmouth’.
Are you a Portsmouth supporter?

It’s called a joke pal. I criticised Macey because he is crap yeah. Said give Letheren a chance and I got laughed at. Said give lameiras a chance. Got told he’s inconsistent. What I said was true and now look how we are doing now they’re both playing. Not rocket science is it!

How did you 'know' that Macey is/was crap? :think:

Seen enough start of the season to know he’s awful and league 2 at best

May 4, 2015
davie nine":arjnbnia said:
Your post starts with ‘I haven’t been to Argyle all season’. Make up your mind.

I honestly don't think you have a clue what is going on. This one has flown right over your head :funny:

Nov 28, 2017
Jose446":5pbnyzel said:
davie nine":5pbnyzel said:
Your post starts with ‘I haven’t been to Argyle all season’. Make up your mind.

I honestly don't think you have a clue what is going on. This one has flown right over your head :funny:
I hope Dave nine isn’t serous hahaha