Possible play off dates (now confirmed) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Possible play off dates (now confirmed)

Jul 12, 2016
Talk about tempting fate! Take one game at a time .We have some hard fixtures coming up and with the current injuries we have not looked so convincing in the past couple of games despite the results.

earl grey

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 26, 2011
Firstly I hate myself for thinking this way but...until mathematically impossible I suppose it's still a possibility...so

After having searched with no success, the play off dates (I found the final) I was wondering if any clever soul couple put forward possibilities based on the previous seasons dates.

I'm trying to book an appointment and the evening of Thursday 15th may has been offered...

Thanks in advance

Tom Cobbley

Jam First
Aug 7, 2011
Oldham
Using my old school slide rule and consulting the runes. not to mention the alignment of the planets. The seaweed nailed to the back of the outside bog predicts the play offs will be sometime in May, although this is not an exact science.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
earl grey":143oerj3 said:
Firstly I hate myself for thinking this way but...until mathematically impossible I suppose it's still a possibility...so

After having searched with no success, the play off dates (I found the final) I was wondering if any clever soul couple put forward possibilities based on the previous seasons dates.

I'm trying to book an appointment and the evening of Thursday 15th may has been offered...

Thanks in advance
Earlier in the thread:

PL2 3DQ":143oerj3 said:
Fingers crossed ....... League One play-off semi-final A will be played on Thursday 10th and Sunday 13th May.

Play-off semi-final B will be played on Saturday 12th and Wednesday 16th May.

It hasn't been confirmed yet which is semi-final A or B. Either 3rd plays 6th place or 4th plays 5th.

The lower team of the two ties plays at home first. So if we finish in 5th or 6th place we will be at home either on Thursday 10th May or Saturday 12th May. All games will be televised, kick-off times still to be confirmed.

By the way, the 15th is a Tuesday.

Jun 28, 2011
Plymouth
According to the Argyle fixture leaflet received with season ticket:

League 1 semi final on 12 & 16 May with final on 27 May.

Apr 9, 2011
Yep that's what I am going on Greenrod but don't know how much that's set in stone but thinking logically those dates do make sense so they can fit them all in , in what is a very narrow window as we have found out before!

Dec 30, 2004
Brighton
Greenrod":3ffs3nfg said:
According to the Argyle fixture leaflet received with season ticket:

League 1 semi final on 12 & 16 May with final on 27 May.
Yes, the League One final has to be 27th May - bank holiday weekend with League 2 final on Saturday, League One on Sunday (27th) and Championship on Monday.

Best watch out for Sunday train services, then!

Nov 29, 2011
Plymouth
The EFL usually confirm the semi-final dates around a month before the end of the season. They’ve announced nothing yet so any dates flying around are purely hearsay.

Should we make it I’d expect one of the games to be on Saturday 12th or Sunday 13th and the other game on the 10th or the 15th/16th.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Keepitgreen":3fvkrv4e said:
From the play off thread:

PL2 3DQ":3fvkrv4e said:
Fingers crossed ....... League One play-off semi-final A will be played on Thursday 10th and Sunday 13th May.

Play-off semi-final B will be played on Saturday 12th and Wednesday 16th May.

It hasn't been confirmed yet which is semi-final A or B. Either 3rd plays 6th place or 4th plays 5th.

The lower team of the two ties plays at home first. So if we finish in 5th or 6th place we will be at home either on Thursday 10th May or Saturday 12th May. All games will be televised, kick-off times still to be confirmed.

The club have now confirmed the above dates.

Sky Bet League One
Thursday 10 May League One A Kick-off 7.45pm
Saturday 12 May League One B Kick-off 12.30pm

Sunday 13 May League One A Kick-off 5.15pm
Wednesday 16 May League One B Kick-off 7.45pm.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Excuse my ignorance but how will the A & B ties be made up? 4th v 7th, 5th v 6th?