Possible play off dates (now confirmed) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Possible play off dates (now confirmed)

Dec 3, 2005
themightykeithfear":1arzthfd said:
Not 7th matey, they’re going nowhere , first leg will be 5th v 4th and 6th v 3rd

So will GAME 'A' be 5th v 4th
Game 'B' be 6th v 3rd

??

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
B looks better. Slightly longer rest between matches and avoids Sunday evening.

Nightmare for me if A nd we are there as I am out of UK for both games. Back for the Wembley one though.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Keepitgreen":3n738nis said:
Excuse my ignorance but how will the A & B ties be made up? 4th v 7th, 5th v 6th?
It's been a long day already. :oops:

Aug 22, 2008
Chicago
Any idea on the kick-off time for the final?

I know I am getting ahead of myself, but I'm getting married here in Chicago that afternoon (wedding arranged when we were bottom of the league).
If we do manage to do the unthinkable and make it to wembley, any kick-off time up to about 4pm will mean i can watch it in the morning here in Chicago then go and get married in the afternoon.

Can't see any info on kick-off time anywhere on the internet at the moment. Hopefully if we do make it, TV don't move it to some ridiculous time on the Sunday evening.

Jan 6, 2004
Chicago Green":2jwj70yu said:

I know I am getting ahead of myself, but I'm getting married here in Chicago that afternoon (wedding arranged when we were bottom of the league).
If we do manage to do the unthinkable and make it to wembley, any kick-off time up to about 4pm will mean i can watch it in the morning here in Chicago then go and get married in the afternoon.

Can't see any info on kick-off time anywhere on the internet at the moment. Hopefully if we do make it, TV don't move it to some ridiculous time on the Sunday evening.

I think play off finals are always 3pm kick offs.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Chicago Green":2zs4jw58 said:

You're in luck:

It means that the League One final will be played on Sunday, May 27 at 3pm.

Wembley dates

chave

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Mar 15, 2017
djg145":zdxhtjic said:
themightykeithfear":zdxhtjic said:
Not 7th matey, they’re going nowhere , first leg will be 5th v 4th and 6th v 3rd

So will GAME 'A' be 5th v 4th
Game 'B' be 6th v 3rd

??
From memory, that's decided once the teams are confirmed.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Selling tickets for the first leg of game A looks tight, especially if we don't know what position we'll finish in until after the final league game against Gillingham. It means Argyle or whatever team gets into the play-offs will have just four clear days and the actual game day, to sell tickets and two of them are a Sunday and Bank Holiday.

If we finish 5th or 6th we'll play at home first.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Chicago Green":vpm22lc2 said:

SURELY YOU WOULD JUST CANCEL THE WEDDING

Sep 6, 2006
Keepitgreen":3feae0nx said:
Chicago Green":3feae0nx said:

You're in luck:

It means that the League One final will be played on Sunday, May 27 at 3pm.

Wembley dates

If it goes to extra time you'll need to delay wedding though

Sep 6, 2006
PL2 3DQ":20mr566o said:
Selling tickets for the first leg of game A looks tight, especially if we don't know what position we'll finish in until after the final league game against Gillingham. It means Argyle or whatever team gets into the play-offs will have just four clear days and the actual game day, to sell tickets and two of them are a Sunday and Bank Holiday.

If we finish 5th or 6th we'll play at home first.

No bad thing. Get ahead in the tie. Would be confident of holding on to it

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Sky will have the final say in which becomes tie A and tie B. They may not decide until the very last knockings which will be awkward for clubs selling semi tickets.

Sep 13, 2003
Potentially we could be away to Rotherham on Sunday 13th with a 5.15pm kick off. In the words of Shakin' Stevens, "lovely stuff" !

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Sam Barker":8pngnwmm said:
If we manage to finish sixth we’d be game A, fifth and we’d be game B. Confirmed on Rotherhams website.

https://www.themillers.co.uk/news/2018/ ... es-update/

So sixth place, hopefully us, will mean we'll play on Thursday 10 May at Home Park, kick-off 7.45pm, with the second leg at Shrewsbury on Sunday 13 May kick-off 5.15pm.