Premier League Games at Home Park (not confirmed) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Premier League Games at Home Park (not confirmed)

Mar 29, 2020
I would say majority on here are Premier League fans... Removed by Site Admin - Wrong site for that rubbish.

Nov 3, 2006
GreenThing":2ej6qrve said:
Biggs":2ej6qrve said:
I think it's more to stop fans congregating outside the ground. I reckon there'd be thousands of fans outside Anfield at the game they'd be lifting the trophy in.

Also a lot of the advantages that teams get from playing at home are from the actual pitch dimensions and surroundings. I've heard a couple of players say there was a specific seat or advertising hoarding they'd aim cross-field passes to, for example.

What sort of idiot would stand outside the ground when the tram is playing behind closed doors?

As for home advantage, surely that should still be maintained, else what is the point of the weighted points average suggested for leagues which do not play the remaining games?

Good question but that is exactly what the authorities are worried about. HP would make an ideal venue on that basis, as long as it can be kept quiet for as long as possible.

Penlee

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
šŸŒ Bomber Harris.
Auction Winner šŸ‘Øā€āš–ļø
Nov 9, 2011
Stoke in Plymouth
We should host ALL the league one/two play offs. No need to bother Wembley with it. Semi finals and final, the pitch is ready for it.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Justin":1nae09p5 said:
If youā€™re a fan of good football, why wouldnā€™t you be a fan of the Premier League?

I really CANNOT say Justin (if youā€™re referring to my post), but the comment was tongue in cheek. My avatar is the clue!