Rate the Ref v Peterborough - Craig Hicks | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Rate the Ref v Peterborough - Craig Hicks

Rate the Ref v Peterborough

Votes: 11 8.0%

Votes: 14 10.2%

Votes: 28 20.4%

Votes: 22 16.1%

Votes: 30 21.9%

Votes: 12 8.8%

Votes: 9 6.6%

Votes: 3 2.2%

Votes: 1 0.7%

Votes: 7 5.1%

• Total voters

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
Terrible ref - lost control early on and never really regained it. 3/10

Dec 22, 2004
Plymouth
What was that ref on? Just awful.

That said their 27 was trying to get sent off all game. Was worth his earlier efforts for the early bath being denied just to see his casual walk getting the card he so desired.

D

DannyPAFC

Shocking referee, of all we have had here at Home Park this season, easily the worst.

Apr 9, 2011
3/10Totally inept & out of his depth, far to inexperienced to handle a game like this . Was overwhelmed by Posh tactics from the word go & threatened to ruin game, we said half time someone is going to get sent off you just knew it. Got to grips a bit more second half they could easily have been down to eight.
Evans went totally ballistic at the ref at the end, no doubt will get in trouble for that , horrible man

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
1. Crap. But it was a really difficult game to be fair most Ref's would have struggled. The linesmen seemed to miss a lot of things too even though their view was perfect. The Peterboro' team were obviously dirty and sneaking in fouls but the ref and linesmen missed the majority.
They definitely deserved to go down to 9 men. If the second red was controversial then it was a certain red when Grant was clean through because it was a clear goal scoring opportunity, unless the ref felt it was a dive in which case Grant should have been booked.

To be fair one good thing he did which most Refs don't do is he booked a player for 'Boro for feigning injury.

Jul 9, 2008
Plymouth
He got ALL the big calls right. Not great 1st half but got a grip 2nd, lesser refs would have lost it. For a 1st seson ref, handled a par for the course Evans team well in the end. Will ref at a much higher level.

Oct 31, 2015
5 goals agreed with most of us. He got a special mention for being awful :)

Aug 24, 2008
Duncan Rice":2pesltu7 said:
He got ALL the big calls right. Not great 1st half but got a grip 2nd, lesser refs would have lost it. For a 1st seson ref, handled a par for the course Evans team well in the end. Will ref at a much higher level.

Wrong. The Ref wasn't even looking at the players for the first Red. He went off the reaction of the player and fans. The lino didn't flag for it either. He was totally inept for both sides.

Sep 17, 2017
Some odd decisions, control needs to improve but trying to control the players and the opposing management is not easy I would guess,

Didn’t get any obvious help from his assistants but apart from the first red card which will be overturned I’m sure, did he really get any more wrong than previous officials, not really, Grant aside but that did even the situation a little.

That was a tough game for any official, have a look at Martin Atkinson’s performance at the Etihad !!! He doesn’t have anything like the excuses our ref had today.

Oct 16, 2016
I didn’t see the incident for the first red and it was in line with me Block 10. Lad in front of me suggested that the lino,although he didn’t flag, said something into his mike which prompted the ref (the ref certainly didn’t see it)