Reid linked with Sheffield U | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Reid linked with Sheffield U

Nov 23, 2009
Madras
mikey":1n4x434a said:
Sounds like shafted again. Why doesn't someone sort this out before it's to late. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

And how would you 'sort this out' exactly?

Jul 29, 2010
There's only so many things you can cross though Banbury, there's a wealth of 'hope' on these boards these days, expectations however are wafer thin.

mikey":owrj90g5 said:
Why doesn't someone sort this out before it's too late.

Erm, because no-one owns the club at the moment and the concrete plans 'they that would be kings' are busy making are just plans involving concrete :wink:

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
X Isle":teigil37 said:
There's only so many things you can cross though Banbury, there's a wealth of 'hope' on these boards these days, expectations however are wafer thin.

mikey":teigil37 said:

Erm, because no-one owns the club at the moment and the concrete plans 'they that would be kings' are busy making are just plans involving concrete wink:.

But has he not got a year left on his contract? :wink: :wink: :mrgreen: :stout:

Jul 29, 2010
So let me get this straight Mikey, you were all :twisted: due to the failure of the owners who don't exist to resolve a problem that doesn't exist either. Correct?.

Brilliant :roll:.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
X Isle":3364u9gh said:
So let me get this straight Mikey, you were all :twisted: due to the failure of the owners who don't exist to resolve a problem that doesn't exist either. Correct?.

But surly one is allowed to blow ones top at the sight of bad news rumour or not :?:

L

Laughter My Ploy

Is this thread about a rumour by any chance related to the thread about a rumour on rumours...I think we should be told

P

Paul_Roberts

mikey":k06j9qmj said:
X Isle":k06j9qmj said:

But surly one is allowed to blow ones top at the sight of bad news rumour or not :?:

Unfortunate typo there, Mikey.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Paul_Roberts":o16rd1es said:
mikey":o16rd1es said:
X Isle":o16rd1es said:

Unfortunate typo there, Mikey.
Sorry :mrgreen: :stout:

B

banbury_green

X Isle":1dgp56d0 said:

mikey":1dgp56d0 said:

Erm, because no-one owns the club at the moment and the concrete plans 'they that would be kings' are busy making are just plans involving concrete :wink:

X Isle your spot on........

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Gotta debate this one, he is going to a club with the same ambitions we had when relegated. Hmm
Staying here is the better option

C

Cult Of Personality

If he goes oh well we can finally get a young manager who will try to play the ball on the deck

I like Reid and what he has done for the club but could understand him moving on after the season he has just had

Feb 13, 2004
Not where I should be.
He came to us in the first place because nobody else wanted him.
What has changed for the better since?
As far as I can see his stock (outside of Argyle) has fallen further. Presiding over relegation is hardly something you'd plaster all over your CV is it?