Replay to be televised? (Live on BT Sport 17 Dec) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Replay to be televised? (Live on BT Sport 17 Dec)

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
It was just an attempt at humour. :)

May 16, 2016
Is there a quota for those Cardboard Cut out FA Cups covered in the last of Mums Tin Foil or can we all bring one ?

Sep 6, 2006
Winchelsea Green":8gxkukbx said:
Stuck in London at an all day meeting that day. There used to be a pub near Faringdon where Argyle fans gathered to watch on TV, as I recall ?

Hoop and Grapes. Pasalb website should confirm if they will be showing it.

Penlee

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 9, 2011
Stoke in Plymouth
The Grecians are upset we are on TV and they aren't (away to Hartlepool) which is amusing.

Sep 13, 2003
Balham_Green":1t5vgsp1 said:
Winchelsea Green":1t5vgsp1 said:
Stuck in London at an all day meeting that day. There used to be a pub near Faringdon where Argyle fans gathered to watch on TV, as I recall ?

The only issue with this pub is being in the City it will be rammed full of bankers out on the midweek Christmas razz. Liverpool are also on TV the same night so unless they give us the room upstairs I doubt they would put us on tv downstairs.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Clarke_B":njlfqd9j said:
Balham_Green":njlfqd9j said:
Winchelsea Green":njlfqd9j said:

The only issue with this pub is being in the City it will be rammed full of bankers out on the midweek Christmas razz. Liverpool are also on TV the same night so unless they give us the room upstairs I doubt they would put us on tv downstairs.

Never mind pubs in London, there will be pressure on Plymouth pubs to show Liverpool ahead of Argyle.

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
For the Stourbridge FA Cup replay I was on a course in York. The Hotel I was staying at said who ever arrived at the Bar first chose the channel that was put on. I arrived at 16:00 ish and they were good to their word. That was champions league night if I recall and the plastics weren’t to happy to be told Argyle would stay in till I left.

Still waiting for ticket details for replay.

:scarf:

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
IJN":1qx2a6aw said:
Sometimes I love PASOTI. :lol:

Do we still have the CotW jannerbanner? :)

Oct 12, 2015
Clarke_B":1u1jim46 said:
Balham_Green":1u1jim46 said:
Winchelsea Green":1u1jim46 said:

Been confirmed that the London branch have booked the upstairs of the hoops....

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
I see prices are announced, how come the Horseshoe is the same price as upper Mayflower. When for League games going forward the horseshoe is equal to the lower Mayflower?

£15 an adult for a Tuesday night and televised game will likely put a few off I reckon. Maybe not?

Or would people who have to travel have just watched on tele, even if it was a tenner?

Jan 2, 2019
£15 for a televised cup-replay is a bit of a liberty. Should have offered season ticket holders a discount, other clubs do. Hopefully the greed will be rewarded by a low crowd.

May 16, 2016
WoodfordWall":2r030r5c said:
£15 for a televised cup-replay is a bit of a liberty. Should have offered season ticket holders a discount, other clubs do. Hopefully the greed will be rewarded by a low crowd.

It'll cost me £1 to take my ST holding U18 Grandson. Not sure where the greed is there !

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
WoodfordWall":1zr29jr9 said:

You’re hoping for a low crowd to teach the club a lesson? I hope you’re not someone who complains when we can’t afford big money signings.