Retained/Released list (Announced) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Retained/Released list (Announced)

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
In Lowe's post match interview he said he had already talked to all the players regarding their future, so how many will not be part of Plymouth Argyle tomorrow.?
With Aimson and Grant not in the team today were they injured or said i'm not risking being injured if i'm not being retained?

Aug 11, 2013
Railway sleeper":1qjkz2nf said:
Retain: TBC

Release: Ryan Lowe

Thanks Ryan, but no thanks .....

He’s a difficult bloke to dislike. Very good in front of the camera. Extremely charismatic. If you were looking for a Public Relations man then he’d be quite the candidate. Nothing to dislike about him.

This is a bit out of field - but it almost feels like he does football management as if he were on the Football Manager computer game. You have a budget. You select your team based on data. You set your formation. Send the team out and see what happens - basically hope for the best !

Oct 10, 2012
I can’t imagine we’ve offered too many of the current crop a new contract.

I’d rather take a chance and sign a complete new squad next season.

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Ottawa Green":3fz83o8w said:
In Lowe's post match interview he said he had already talked to all the players regarding their future, so how many will not be part of Plymouth Argyle tomorrow.?
With Aimson and Grant not in the team today were they injured or said i'm not risking being injured if i'm not being retained?

They're both injured.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Willis88":ktkik4m5 said:
Ottawa Green":ktkik4m5 said:

They're both injured.

OK thanks

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
from the squad that were at gillingham i would keep;cooper.edwards,hardie,ennis,jephcott,camara,reeves,tomlinson,law,mccormick,lolos,craske and mitchell.i wouldn't keep conor grant( he and mayor are leaving anyway and doesn't bother me at all),i might be tempted to take a chance on aimson as i feel he improved when wootton and canavan left.a midfield three of edwards,reeves and randell would be a very good and forward moving midfield with panuche on the bench to come on when needed.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
I reckon Edwards, Aimson, Law, Grant, Mayor will get offers and Reeves, MacLeod, Lolos [edited to add: will get released].
I think we might try to sign Fornah if he becomes available but I don’t think any of the other loaners will be of interest

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
The Doctor":5nhi9e2e said:
I reckon Edwards, Aimson, Law, Grant, Mayor will get offers and Reeves, MacLeod, Lolos.
I think we might try to sign Fornah if he becomes available but I don’t think any of the other loaners will be of interest

I'd be amazed if the list is that long Tim.

Apr 1, 2009
The Doctor":2runyv6e said:
I reckon Edwards, Aimson, Law, Grant, Mayor will get offers and Reeves, MacLeod, Lolos.

Are you saying Reeves MacLeod and Lolos will be released? If so, I agree.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
xmastree":kewqnxl9 said:
The Doctor":kewqnxl9 said:

Are you saying Reeves MacLeod and Lolos will be released? If so, I agree.

Yes, sorry, I missed some words out of my post; I think Reeves, MacLeod and Lolos will get released.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
IJN":1ckodffz said:
The Doctor":1ckodffz said:

I'd be amazed if the list is that long Tim.

Agreed!

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Offers to Edwards, Aimson, Mayor, Grant, Law and Tomlinson. Don’t know enough about the other Academy lads but wouldn’t keep Lolos.
I wouldn’t try to get any of our loan players back.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
davie nine":1zjyix0l said:
Offers to Edwards, Aimson, Mayor, Grant, Law and Tomlinson. Don’t know enough about the other Academy lads but wouldn’t keep Lolos.
I wouldn’t try to get any of our loan players back.

I like Fornah, he is a player with a career, hopefully with us. :scarf: