Riddler to leave soon/will he stay as Chairman? | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Riddler to leave soon/will he stay as Chairman?

B

bandwagon

pilgrimSteve":ax3ogrlp said:
bandwagon":ax3ogrlp said:
Bye, bye Mr Ridsdale - if you can get on the Parkway, head north!! :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

The Parkway goes East/West :roll: apologies for being pedantic, but we wouldn't want to inflict him on Tavistock ;)

Ok east, but I'm sure heading for the Ricoh is generally north - East or north, just keep going!! :nworthy: :nworthy:

May 20, 2006
WHERE EVER I AM
Don't let yourself down Brent, you've started so well and you have the majority of the fans behind you, get rid of the snake and make a fresh start else your be in a constant battle with at least half of the fans.

Melbourne Mark

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Mar 1, 2006
Melbourne
bandwagon":b7372an7 said:
MarkinMelbourne":b7372an7 said:
The Monaco mission shows him for what he truly is!

I hear Coventry is good for a walking holiday this time of year ;)

It's next month on Saturday :wave: :wave:

Are you saying he's a pancake flipper!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bye, bye Mr Ridsdale - if you can get on the Parkway, head north!! :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

First time I've had one of my posts altered :lol: Thought I'd sneaked that five knuckle shuffle reference passed the censors! :-C

Although after reading Brent's latest comments, maybe the champange corks have popped prematurely once again :doh:

R

Rupert

Fergy.":c9v45jpr said:
http://www.thisisplymouth.co.uk/Peter-Ridsdale-chairman-Plymouth-Argyle/story-13410772-detail/story.html

We all know about the Riddler's past, I know a lot of people are in favour of a complete new start on the board to a new era and having is having Ridsdale as chairman too much of a risk to our new beginning?

My guess is that Brent said what he's said in this story because (assuming he does buy the club) he wants to prevent people thinking that his board of directors is pre-selected.

The point about at least one 'stakeholder' not being entirely happy with Brent's offer also needed to be made firmly.