Ridsdale cleared | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ridsdale cleared

Mar 3, 2004
Cornwall
djg145":382w1uic said:
And you have proof that PR was being paid £20,000 a month?

No but the Herald reported that he was getting a 'recompense'. Getting paid anything whilst staff went without is not acceptable in my opinion.

Jun 19, 2006
Somewhere or other
Baffles me how people in the real world would expect Ridsdsale or anyone else for that matter to come to the club when he knew staff weren't getting paid, and not get paid himself,

Quite simply he wouldn't have come, nor would I and I suspect nor would anyone else...

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
green eyed monster":2wqie90u said:
Baffles me how people in the real world would expect Ridsdsale or anyone else for that matter to come to the club when he knew staff weren't getting paid, and not get paid himself,

Quite simply he wouldn't have come, nor would I and I suspect nor would anyone else...

i don't think i'd take a job anywhere if i was just passing through on a walking holiday! nor would you nor would anyone else!! :lol:

Jan 31, 2005
South Devon
www.pafc.co.uk
Peter_dout":6xb4w7my said:
Actually its "presumed innocent until proven guilty", its a common mistake.

Ridsdale misled Cardiff City supporters, he encourage supporters to part with money on the premise that it was for new players when in actual fact the money was spent on a tax bill. For this he was forced to apologise, however according to the law he hasn't committed fraud. However you'd be up in arms if he'd done that here.

Whilst here Ridsdale was responsible for appointing an administrator whom, by many accounts on here, has been completely inept and by his own admission lied to fans. All the while he has dragging this out , he has been/will be rewarded very handsomely.

If you want to pat him on the back, go ahead. I won't be joining you.

For clarity, I don't want the Riddler to be here in the long-term & don't implicitly trust him but blimey there's a whole load of guff being typed as fact on this thread.

Its not 'presumed innocent until proven guilty'; the doctrine is 'presumption of innocence' which means that a man has a legal right to be considered innocent until proven guilty in a criminal court.

Only slightly different & weasel words perhaps, but what a sad indictment of a certain cohort on this site that they want to continue to smear Ridsdale's reputation by making ongoing snidey comments & suggestions about this case.

Mar 3, 2004
Cornwall
green eyed monster":12g2mnxm said:

And also in the real world would you expect players to play when they are not being paid whilst other staff are being? Fletcher's comment at the time was 'they are taking the p*ss' which I would take that 'they' included those being paid whilst they were not. Ridsdale presided over a situation where players were not going to play unless they were being paid which is not a great 'result' in a results business.