RL big week for incomings ( it has to be) | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

RL big week for incomings ( it has to be)

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Nobby":s12vl86s said:
Being better than Macey is not the standard to judge our first choice keeper by.

Letheren is not good enough. Backup only. Cooper number 1 or new addition for me.

This discussion is currently pointless. Letheren is not contracted for next season. We ONLY have Cooper at the moment.

Aug 17, 2005
With it being stated of his contact with pep at man city a loan signing I would like to see for the season is Joel Latibeaudiere. One of the youngsters on show down here the other year and seems to have fallen on the side lines at city

Nov 22, 2006
So we're at Wednesday and not exactly the busy incoming week so far :think: some were expecting then :think:

Aug 9, 2010
Torbay
Cult Of Personality":2rvp2l29 said:
Not expecting anything till at least next week. Think with slow appointment of Lowe we are behind in talks with players

Not sure how it works, but if Lowe gave Argyle his word a few weeks ago, and it’s just been a matter of timing, surely the club could still continue to negotiate with players?

Oct 31, 2015
Cult Of Personality":6wmjgyeh said:
Not expecting anything till at least next week. Think with slow appointment of Lowe we are behind in talks with players

Where did you get that from mate?

Must say it makes sense

Jul 29, 2016
Brussels, Belgium
Cult Of Personality":3heel0sf said:
I am not buying into all the hype with the new set-up. Late arriving, now on holiday. Most other League 2 teams are getting their team sorted. I may be proved wrong, but I have doubts about the organisation at PAFC. I know - wait until the end of the season - but if it goes wrong we could (could!!) have the best ground in the National League.

Jul 18, 2011
Even if he is on holiday (is he?) I imagine he will have packed his phone. In my considerably less stressed work career I spent ages on holiday answering emails, texts and phone calls from work.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Pafcineurope":3duflklm said:
Cult Of Personality":3duflklm said:
I am not buying into all the hype with the new set-up. Late arriving, now on holiday. Most other League 2 teams are getting their team sorted. I may be proved wrong, but I have doubts about the organisation at PAFC. I know - wait until the end of the season - but if it goes wrong we could (could!!) have the best ground in the National League.

Thing is PAFC staff were probably working to a list of players Adams wanted, Lowe probably has his own list, so we would have had to start behind other clubs until Lowe got settled in so to speak.

Dec 30, 2011
I'd certainly hope Lowe has his own list of targets that suit an attacking style of play, rather than Adams style.

May 16, 2016
Pafcineurope":3fnowog8 said:
Cult Of Personality":3fnowog8 said:

Is there a definitive list of all the other L2 Clubs Transfer activity that is available so we can compare and despair accurately ?

I see the Bury winding up petition has been deferred for another six weeks. I wonder if any of the potential transferees had been waiting for an outcome before choosing their next move. This means that Bury’s future will remain uncertain after the new season has commenced.

Jul 29, 2016
Brussels, Belgium
Guiri Green":rrvfva9z said:
Pafcineurope":rrvfva9z said:
Cult Of Personality":rrvfva9z said:

Is there a definitive list of all the other L2 Clubs Transfer activity that is available so we can compare and despair accurately ?

Just read the BBC League 2 and 1 pages. :whistle:

C

Cult Of Personality

rsp4":1pbuu439 said:
Cult Of Personality":1pbuu439 said:

Where did you get that from mate?

Must say it makes sense

No where just gut feeling. It takes weeks to get players to sign. I think Lowe will want to see which argyle players will re sign and then move onto his targets. Also players will wait right up to the end of the month to see if they can get a better deal.