RL's interviews | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

RL's interviews

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Fellow Chartered Accountant. I am not suggesting that it does have any relevance.
I was referring to Rochdale Green’s response to another poster, Biggs, in the Oxford match thread, that he has more letters to his name than in his own name.

Jul 12, 2016
Darren Stoneman":2ufvm7ag said:
The thing is you all sound the same , flipping boring hearing the same rubbish coming from each of you who have probably not played or managed higher than subutteo

We all knew we were gettting a rookie manager, learning the game, you all complained about Adams and Sheridans dour attitude, boring football, we all knew we would get to taste some defeats

The whole aim in what has been a strange season was to stay up , job done

There are sayings on here that do my head in

Oh he could do a job there or play the youngsters or there’s a real player there

You really all know Didly squat about what goes on behind closed doors, or the conversations held!

We are a growing team with a young manager and a very young team , if you want perfect pop off to Manchester
:furious:
Nobody is looking for perfection but players who show passion and pride for the club. This is a forum for opinions and discussion and on occasions we all feel we could do better than the manager but of course we are not qualified to do the job.
I don't get how fans say certain posts do their head in or tell posters to "give it a rest" when the simplest solution is to ignore posts that they don't agree with or upset them.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
RochdaleGreen":2aa2rnzd said:
I would estimate that Dale has less than one tenth of our resources and less than one tenth of our fan base.

Well that simply isn’t true.

Rochdale’s budget won’t be that dissimilar to ours, budget wise there probably isn’t much between 15 or 16 out of the 24 clubs, it also isn’t true to say that Rochdale’s fanbase is less than a tenth of ours, a third or a quarter or so is more accurate if you’re looking at home attendances in recent years, and even then, attendances in the modern game don’t automatically dictate budget sizes.

We’re having a very poor end to the season, but overall we’re neither overachieving nor underachieving given our current league position.

RochdaleGreen":3vb2fl6e said:
It is time for a sacking; we all know that. My only consolation is that, after much goading from myself, Lowe and his sycophant pall have, at last, recognised the possibility that we could have gone down.

I would estimate that Dale has less than one tenth of our resources and less than one tenth of our fan base. Please let Dale be safe because Dale deserves to survive, whereas our season has been a disgrace.

This has to be one of the daftest posts I’ve ever read on Pasoti. Far from all of us knowing it is time for a sacking, most fans on here continue to support RL, despite our many disappointments since February. You then suggest that RL has responded to your goading by recognising the possibility of relegation. So, you clearly think he trawls Pasoti in order to take note of your posts? How self delusional can you get?

Dale don’t have a tenth of our resources? You’ve simply stated that without bothering to think. And your belief that Dale deserve to survive more than us makes no sense; it’s all about points.

If you’re under 15, which I suspect may be the case, I forgive you.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Darren says that we all know diddly squat about how good RL is.
Rochdale - BA MSc. CDM BSA MGM RAC says that we all want someone sacked.

I'm confused!!

When did I say these things and which one do I really think??!! :crazy: :think: :crazy:

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
If Rochdale have 1/10th of our resources then they’re paying their players about £200 a week, less than minimum wage for a full time employee. If Rochdale’s fanbase is 1/10th of ours, then they’re getting around 800 at home, which is what Blyth Spartans get.

:eh:

Jul 13, 2006
Darren Stoneman":2tgoubmp said:
The thing is you all sound the same , flipping boring hearing the same rubbish coming from each of you who have probably not played or managed higher than subutteo

We all knew we were gettting a rookie manager, learning the game, you all complained about Adams and Sheridans dour attitude, boring football, we all knew we would get to taste some defeats

Oh he could do a job there or play the youngsters or there’s a real player there

You really all know Didly squat about what goes on behind closed doors, or the conversations held!

We are a growing team with a young manager and a very young team , if you want perfect pop off to Manchester

Sorry Ry.

D

Darren Stoneman

oldage":2i31wzu9 said:
Darren Stoneman":2i31wzu9 said:

Nobody is looking for perfection but players who show passion and pride for the club. This is a forum for opinions and discussion and on occasions we all feel we could do better than the manager but of course we are not qualified to do the job.
I don't get how fans say certain posts do their head in or tell posters to "give it a rest" when the simplest solution is to ignore posts that they don't agree with or upset them.

Because old age you have a great track record of ignoring posts!
Double standards absolutely

Jul 12, 2016
Darren Stoneman":18kr368g said:
oldage":18kr368g said:
Darren Stoneman":18kr368g said:

To the best of my knowlege

From memory I have never said that certain posts"do my head in" and only once answered "give it a rest " in reply to somebody who told me to do the same. Believe you me I ignore certain posters and have blocked those who are hell bent on criticising everything I post. I've just added you.

D

Darren Stoneman

oldage":3h0ukw59 said:
Darren Stoneman":3h0ukw59 said:
oldage":3h0ukw59 said:
Darren Stoneman":3h0ukw59 said:

To the best of my knowlege

From memory I have never said that certain posts"do my head in" and only once answered "give it a rest " in reply to somebody who told me to do the same. Believe you me I ignore certain posters and have blocked those who are hell bent on criticising everything I post. I've just added you.
Thanks oldage , one less numpty to deal with!