Rory Fallon | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Rory Fallon

D

Dangda Rascal

Wellington Phoenix

Wellington Phoenix are poised to sign up to four high calibre players within the next 10 days, coach Ricki Herbert says.

Under A-League rules, the Phoenix must sign at least three more players by August 1, and with contracts already under their noses, Herbert was talking up the quality of the transfer targets, who include a current All White.

"There's a South American player, an Asian player, an Australian player and a New Zealander," Herbert said, while ruling out nabbing Simon Elliott.

"Not for any other reason other than I think Simon's intentions are to stay abroad."

Herbert could not reveal names because the players were still employed by other clubs and the Phoenix were trying to negotiate the breakout clauses in their contracts.
"But rest assured, those four players are really key, those four players would arguably be in the starting XI. So, hopefully, you can see the intentions of the club and where we'd like to take it. The club's been very proactive in that area."

Keith Hennessey

🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
Jul 17, 2006
Blenheim New Zealand.
Must say that from what I saw on the telly during the World Cup I was really in the 'glass half empty' category regarding Fallon.However new season,new league,new manager,I am prepared to give him a chance.Just bring it on. COYG :grin: :grin: :grin:

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Laido":2vggi4wb said:
Don't shoot messenger but have been told by someone close to Fallon that he has been sold!, yeah send it to Rumours if needs be but I don't doubt this person

Nearly 7 weeks later he's still with the club. There's time yet I suppose.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Its going to be a big gamble with Rory though isn't it...he hasn't played in any pre season friendlies at home or abroad..so how does Peter Reid assess his worth to the team ....or perhaps he doesn't and gives him the Barker treatment.......

Dec 7, 2006
Look at today's Rumours site - some pillock reckons he's going to newcastle for £3M!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: Ben Foster on loan to Argyle, Leroy Lita for £100K blah blah...who makes this codswollop up? The schools have obviously broken up for the summer.

S

Starbucks

FordGreen":1dwv5hez said:
Look at today's Rumours site - some pillock reckons he's going to newcastle for £3M!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: Ben Foster on loan to Argyle, Leroy Lita for £100K blah blah...who makes this codswollop up? The schools have obviously broken up for the summer.

Well he is worth £3M :roll:

Jun 24, 2008
Yorkshire
GoodFella":2rnmmtvu said:
wow. id much rather have simeon jackson for fallon any day!

You seen a lot of Jackson play for Gillingham then
Have to admit you are a great Gills fan travelling up to Kent every other week
:)

Sometimes better the devil you know

vibratingspider

Joined 1996
Jam First
Oct 1, 2006
Is that really worth mentioning?

It really isn't, is it? He can't even play a decent game for Argyle.