Ryan Lowe Song | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ryan Lowe Song

Nov 29, 2011
Plymouth
Martin_Brock":2d9ckl60 said:
I always though a version of Mrs Robinson would work for Niall Canavan:

And here's to you Niall Canavan/Argyle loves you more than you will know...

(it's stolen from a Blackburn Rovers chant for Daryl Lenehan)

Coat on...

M

Far too many words in that. You’d get half way through before somebody gets bored and yells Green Army.

New songs catch on quite easily at away games but rarely at HP. Whenever a new one does catch at HP it gets done to death so people get tired of it. Case in point what this thread is about.

ping g5

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 20, 2005
Sam Barker":36pt6bdu said:
Martin_Brock":36pt6bdu said:
I always though a version of Mrs Robinson would work for Niall Canavan:

And here's to you Niall Canavan/Argyle loves you more than you will know...

(it's stolen from a Blackburn Rovers chant for Daryl Lenehan)

Coat on...

M

Far too many words in that. You’d get half way through before somebody gets bored and yells Green Army.

New songs catch on quite easily at away games but rarely at HP. Whenever a new one does catch at HP it gets done to death so people get tired of it. Case in point what this thread is about.

I think an updated version of the old (and happily now defunct due to its slightly racist connotations) song sung at any opposing player with long hair.... To the tune of chirpy chirpy cheep cheep ' Niall canavan, Niall canavan' simple and catchy

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
I was thinking of a version of the Sunday School song from years ago (not that I went much) - He’s got the whole world in his hands:-

Niall Canavan, on his head
Niall Canavan on his head

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
We're 4th in L2, Liverpool are on the verge of something monumentally special and are the current European and World Champions (according to the largely pointless Club Cup). My point is, I don't think we really need to start singing Lowe's name any less based on his first 6 months in charge.

Tin hat on - mainly because Cobi will come and tell me that our Messiah should be carried around Plymouth on a golden throne.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
jespafc":3cuugj0f said:
We're 4th in L2, Liverpool are on the verge of something monumentally special and are the current European and World Champions (according to the largely pointless Club Cup). My point is, I don't think we really need to start singing Lowe's name any less based on his first 6 months in charge.

Tin hat on - mainly because Cobi will come and tell me that our Messiah should be carried around Plymouth on a golden throne.

I’m not getting your post Jes. You seem to be saying we should be singing his name loads, despite the fact he’s won nothing yet, compared to Liverpool supporters not singing Klopp's name despite him sweeping all before him with quite possibly the best team since er Liverpool of the 70's. In which case, Cobi would agree with you as he sees nothing wrong in the song being sung constantly. Or am I missing some deep irony?

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
jespafc":uzcfpxqx said:

I’m enjoying having Lowe as our manager, we’re winning games, we’re playing great football, I don’t see what’s wrong with that.

Jun 18, 2005
born St. Columb, Cornwall
It hasn't been this good for a very long time. It's also fascinating to watch the development of a brave and exciting football philosophy using quite a few players to whom it must have felt totally alien and scary.

Dorset Green

✅ Evergreen
Feb 8, 2009
Bridport
The Ryan Lowe song is a catchy upbeat tune, contains no bad language and reflects on the good stuff the players are doing under his management. Long may it continue to ring out !

May 8, 2011
saxman":1d96db76 said:
It hasn't been this good for a very long time. It's also fascinating to watch the development of a brave and exciting football philosophy using quite a few players to whom it must have felt totally alien and scary.

I be interested in your definition of a very long time.

Sep 6, 2006
HC Green":2tuig3oq said:
saxman":2tuig3oq said:

Since before Adams?

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
Devongreenowl":3ofudom7 said:
jespafc":3ofudom7 said:

I’m not getting your post Jes. You seem to be saying we should be singing his name loads, despite the fact he’s won nothing yet, compared to Liverpool supporters not singing Klopp's name despite him sweeping all before him with quite possibly the best team since er Liverpool of the 70's. In which case, Cobi would agree with you as he sees nothing wrong in the song being sung constantly. Or am I missing some deep irony?

Well, I just really don't think Argyle have reached a level where our manager should be requesting our supporters to sing his name less. This hero worship of Lowe will be fine....once we've actually achieved something significant, and if the Devonport want to sing his name 9-10 times a game who really cares?!

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
jespafc":18ndxro5 said:
Devongreenowl":18ndxro5 said:
jespafc":18ndxro5 said:

Well, I just really don't think Argyle have reached a level where our manager should be requesting our supporters to sing his name less. This hero worship of Lowe will be fine....once we've actually achieved something significant, and if the Devonport want to sing his name 9-10 times a game who really cares?!

The players, perhaps.

Apr 15, 2016
The sped up Argyle version of this chant with the clapping has resulted in it losing a lot of it's effect I think. The Bury fans sang it a lot slower and as a result much louder and without the clapping.

The Demport has unfortunately become a bit carp over the last decade. The same old drone of Arrrrgyllleee and the few other songs we have don't leave much to the imagination.

Come on Demport Enders there must be a decent lyricist amongst you that can come up with some good new stuff avoiding the same old tunes. The Liverpool fans are great at it.

Oh and the Scott Wootton song is pathetic and embarrassing.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Balham_Green":19vkjufq said:
HC Green":19vkjufq said:
saxman":19vkjufq said:

Since before Adams?

DA?

Aaaaah ..... The Dark Ages!! :facepalm: