Salford match day thread | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Salford match day thread

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
‪Byron Moore is an outside contender for player of the season, been saying it for a while, goes about things quietly but so consistent wherever he plays. ‬

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Cobi Budge":1t10q18t said:
‪Byron Moore is an outside contender for player of the season, been saying it for a while, goes about things quietly but so consistent wherever he plays. ‬
2 horse race with Sarcevic

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Cobi Budge":omvr7nlp said:

Agreed. Playing Moore and Jephcott seems to be the best forward line at the moment, with Hardie coming on with fresh legs later on.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
jerryatricjanner":yhd5ay84 said:
A let off, disallowed for Salford for little contact with Palmer from a cross.

Are you watching a different game than the rest of us?

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Guiri Green":2turypal said:
Andy_S":2turypal said:
jerryatricjanner":2turypal said:
A let off, disallowed for Salford for little contact with Palmer from a cross.

Are you watching a different game than the rest of us?

It was on the BBC Comms earlier in the Game.

I know. My point was that it was handball and not Palmer falling over from “a little contact”...for a “let off”.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Jockop":3ncig9j8 said:
Mayor is having a mare, keeps giving it away. Sarce playing well.

I’m watching a different game clearly. I think Mayor’s been pretty good. A tad sloppy early on.

Jul 12, 2016
Jockop":8rgldrhw said:
Mayor is having a mare, keeps giving it away. Sarce playing well.
Not for the first time! Blue eyed boy ..The other players must get hacked off that he gets selected ahead of some of them based on most of his displays this season.

Aug 4, 2011
They’re not pressing our defence (well werent until we went 1-0 up) and that has helped us play out. We’ve looked much the better side, but generally a scrappy game. Both teams only had 1 shot on target. We’ve had some nice play around their box but without the killer 2nd goal. Salford can’t be as bad 2nd half surely?

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
After a slow start I thought we had a very good half and are deservedly ahead. Fadz has acquitted himself pretty well at left centre back. Mayor after a couple of sloppy passes has made several telling runs and passes and looked a threat. The conditions aren't great, a swirling wind and not the type of playing surface we are used to but ww have pkayed some good stuff.

Sep 23, 2003
location, location.
oldage":1zo6cg9g said:
Not for the first time! Blue eyed boy ..The other players must get hacked off that he gets selected ahead of some of them based on most of his displays this season.

Blimey. Who is he selected ahead of that is getting so miffed? The Grants?