Salford match day thread | Page 12 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Salford match day thread

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
oldage":2acwqkw1 said:
PlymouthCasual":2acwqkw1 said:
Im still laughing at the fact that Oldage said that Mayor was having a poor game. The whole team gave the ball away in the first half very needlessly and Mayor was certainly not the worst culprit. Agenda much Oldage??

No agenda .I speak as I find and am not afraid to challenge other people's views.Mayor IS a good player but he has not measured up to the euphoria when he signed. Up to you if you want to laugh at my comments,I couldn't care a less.
I think that most of us get frustrated by your posts because you show no tolerance.
Basically, if we win we were brilliant, as you said on this thread, but if we lose we are poor.
As an example, anyone who watched last night’s game would acknowledge that, in the last 15 minutes, the result could have gone either way (I watched on ifollow).
I can’t help thinking that the result turned on a couple of decent saves by Palmer and a great individual effort by Hardie.
I have no doubt that your end of match comment would have been ‘rubbish’ rather ‘brilliant’ if the result had gone the other way.

Sep 6, 2006
Voice_of_Reason":3khl3492 said:
Jerry BG brings it on himself.

Even in the just back thread he disagrees about the direction of the wind with someone who actually went to the game. He'd argue with gravity he could find who is responsible.

If you are going to 'have a go' at least get your facts right for once. Where did I disagree with the direction of the wind? Seems you find it difficult to understand a simple post but what I actually said was that the wind being behind Salford 1st half was not necessarily helping them as it was taking the ball out of touch. Fox actually said the same on IFollow. How difficult is that to understand?

Mar 29, 2011
Balham_Green":23pjkc5x said:
Credit to Lowe for going for the win. I would have sat back and taken the point. Thought Bakinson was excellent but at fault for 2nd goal. Much improved from sat.

You do realise he took off Mayor for Josh Grant 5 minutes before the end? Yes hindsight is wonderful, but that's not going for the win at all. Mayor didn't have his best night but the 10 minutes prior to his substitution, he really started getting hold of the game and affecting it. Was a very strange sub to make.

Sep 6, 2006
Jasa":23zuehbi said:
Balham_Green":23zuehbi said:
Credit to Lowe for going for the win. I would have sat back and taken the point. Thought Bakinson was excellent but at fault for 2nd goal. Much improved from sat.

You do realise he took off Mayor for Josh Grant 5 minutes before the end? Yes hindsight is wonderful, but that's not going for the win at all. Mayor didn't have his best night but the 10 minutes prior to his substitution, he really started getting hold of the game and affecting it. Was a very strange sub to make.

Yes did realize that but we were still going for it, albeit with slightly more protection.