Salford match day thread | Page 11 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Salford match day thread

Sep 6, 2006
Devongreenowl":3jwxe4sh said:
When I suggested that it was a good thing we had another away game to put things right after Saturday, our resident know all/troll had plenty to say. No sign of him now.
Superb result by the boys, sets things up for a great game against Crewe now. Well done all including our crap youngsters. Remember, you canā€™t win anything with them. Just love it when the doom and gloom merchants have a bad day at the office :funny: :scarf:

You really are a sad individual who obviously doesnt get out much. On here within a couple of mins of ft to continue your childish puerile nonsense. Cant just enjoy the win like the rest if us can you? Surely its past your bedtime now anyway. And on it will go as the little boy carries on his pathetic vendetta. Happy to call people liars and hypocrites with no intervention from the mods. Have a nice life sonny.Probably too late for that.

Sep 6, 2006
Credit to Lowe for going for the win. I would have sat back and taken the point. Thought Bakinson was excellent but at fault for 2nd goal. Much improved from sat.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Pezbuck":b2l8aeq1 said:
Ave_IT":b2l8aeq1 said:
Gary S":b2l8aeq1 said:
Taxman Dave":b2l8aeq1 said:
get in!!!! Just had to go and wake the lad up after he went to bed at 2-2!!!

Can hear him singing the ā€œGreens are going upā€ from downstairs!!!

Same here Taxman :thumbup:
Love It!!!! ....... (Another poor sod destined for a lifetime of frustration punctuated with occasional highs like tonight :D .....Character building innit!)

Love it indeed... ... Me... and my boy ... and my Dad... and Grandad .... all poor sods... Wouldn't want it any other way ! :scarf:
Was it you who told us, quite a while ago, that your dad is Harley Lawer? May have been before Wimbledon at Wembley. Apologies if it wasnā€™t you.

Jul 6, 2005
Great response after the disappointing display on Saturday.

In a funny sort of way, the players may get more of a lift from winning with a late goal in a tight game than if they had coasted to a 2-0 win against a lacklustre Salford.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Balham_Green":2ticbleo said:
Devongreenowl":2ticbleo said:
When I suggested that it was a good thing we had another away game to put things right after Saturday, our resident know all/troll had plenty to say. No sign of him now.
Superb result by the boys, sets things up for a great game against Crewe now. Well done all including our crap youngsters. Remember, you canā€™t win anything with them. Just love it when the doom and gloom merchants have a bad day at the office :funny: :scarf:

You really are a sad individual who obviously doesnt get out much. On here within a couple of mins of ft to continue your childish puerile nonsense. Cant just enjoy the win like the rest if us can you? Surely its past your bedtime now anyway. And on it will go as the little boy carries on his pathetic vendetta. Happy to call people liars and hypocrites with no intervention from the mods. Have a nice life sonny.Probably too late for that.

Shhhhush

Sep 6, 2006
Devongreenowl":gujtgz9b said:
Balham_Green":gujtgz9b said:
Devongreenowl":gujtgz9b said:

You really are a sad individual who obviously doesnt get out much. On here within a couple of mins of ft to continue your childish puerile nonsense. Cant just enjoy the win like the rest if us can you? Surely its past your bedtime now anyway. And on it will go as the little boy carries on his pathetic vendetta. Happy to call people liars and hypocrites with no intervention from the mods. Have a nic6e life sonny.Probably too late for that.

Shhhhush

Most sensible post you have made. I suggest we do everybody a favour and ignore each other in future.

Aug 24, 2014
Buckingham
davie nine":1ge8rydd said:
Pezbuck":1ge8rydd said:
Ave_IT":1ge8rydd said:
Gary S":1ge8rydd said:
Taxman Dave":1ge8rydd said:

Can hear him singing the ā€œGreens are going upā€ from downstairs!!!

Love It!!!! ....... (Another poor sod destined for a lifetime of frustration punctuated with occasional highs like tonight :D .....Character building innit!)

Love it indeed... ... Me... and my boy ... and my Dad... and Grandad .... all poor sods... Wouldn't want it any other way ! :scarf:
Was it you who told us, quite a while ago, that your dad is Harley Lawer? May have been before Wimbledon at Wembley. Apologies if it wasnā€™t you.

Yes. Thatā€™s right. Called Dad after the match. He was chuffed to bits with the result. Argyle is still the first thing we talk about!

Jul 19, 2018
London
argyle.life
Player Ratings: Salford 2 Plymouth Argyle 3

Antoni Sarcevic, 8
He wasn't the match-winner but he deserved to be. Firstly, that cross was perfect for Byron Moore to score the opener - as a striker you could hardly ask for a better delivery. Then, to top that, he scored a goal of the season contender, striking on the outside of his right-boot through a crowd of players into the top corner from 20 yards.

Ryan Hardie, 7
Wow. Super-sub strikes again. Four substitute appearances, four goals. This one was something to behold: partly because of the amazing effort to run half the length of the pitch, batting away three defenders in the process, and score from a tight angle' partly because of the dreadful effort Salford made to keep him out.

Sep 13, 2003
Balham Green doing his usual, bringing negative aspects into every single part of life.
Rumour has it, one day he may even smile and or even be happy.

jerryatricjanner

āœ… Evergreen
Auction Winner šŸ‘Øā€āš–ļø
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Apr 22, 2006
Clarke_B":3jr97mem said:
Balham Green doing his usual, bringing negative aspects into every single part of life.
Rumour has it, one day he may even smile and or even be happy.
Very unfair on this occasion I feel. He said nothing until Devongreenowl provoked him, not for the first time either.

Voice of Reason

šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Sep 30, 2004
Jerry BG brings it on himself.

Even in the just back thread he disagrees about the direction of the wind with someone who actually went to the game. He'd argue with gravity he could find who is responsible.

Sep 19, 2015
Im still laughing at the fact that Oldage said that Mayor was having a poor game. The whole team gave the ball away in the first half very needlessly and Mayor was certainly not the worst culprit. Agenda much Oldage??

jerryatricjanner

āœ… Evergreen
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Apr 22, 2006
PlymouthCasual":m3ekutwe said:
Im still laughing at the fact that Oldage said that Mayor was having a poor game. The whole team gave the ball away in the first half very needlessly and Mayor was certainly not the worst culprit. Agenda much Oldage??
An uneven playing surface and a strong wind are not the easiest conditions for a pro even. Yes, there were a few misplaced passes from Mayor but there were plenty of incisive passes that could have led to a goal as well. I thought he had a decent game all things considered.

Jan 31, 2010
Worcester
Ave_IT":kjisxgq6 said:
Gary S":kjisxgq6 said:
Taxman Dave":kjisxgq6 said:

Can hear him singing the ā€œGreens are going upā€ from downstairs!!! :scarf:

Itā€™s only fair I share the highs with him, his elder brother and sister and his 4 month old sister! Theyā€™ve experienced enough lows in their short time as Argyle fans...nothing though that compared to Burnley away!

Jul 12, 2016
PlymouthCasual":1nhm8s3w said:

No agenda .I speak as I find and am not afraid to challenge other people's views.Mayor IS a good player but he has not measured up to the euphoria when he signed. Up to you if you want to laugh at my comments,I couldn't care a less.