Salford match day thread | Page 10 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Salford match day thread

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
A masssive hand to every single soul who travelled there tonight as well. 1000 going that distance on a miserable Tuesday night in February. There is a huge amount to be proud of supporting Argyle, and our fans are the best of it. You all deserved the joy of that winner. Bloody love this club. :nworthy: :nworthy:

Feb 22, 2008
Herts
I saw my mate the other day,

He reckons he saw the new Pele,

And when I asked who is he,

He goes by the name of Ryan Hardie....... :greensmile:

COYG

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
When I suggested that it was a good thing we had another away game to put things right after Saturday, our resident know all/troll had plenty to say. No sign of him now.
Superb result by the boys, sets things up for a great game against Crewe now. Well done all including our crap youngsters. Remember, you can’t win anything with them. Just love it when the doom and gloom merchants have a bad day at the office :funny: :scarf:

Aug 8, 2013
Taxman Dave":lusiqjkr said:
get in!!!! Just had to go and wake the lad up after he went to bed at 2-2!!!

Can hear him singing the “Greens are going up” from downstairs!!! :scarf:

Same here Taxman :thumbup:

Dorset Green

✅ Evergreen
Feb 8, 2009
Bridport
Wow, great result, my heart rate went through the roof last five minutes. Sarcevic heart and soul performance all the game,, as they all did to be fair in what was obviously difficult conditions.

Aug 11, 2013
What a goal by Hardie - tricked it past the last man - almost tripped for penalty .. but lovely finish and makes it look easy. Still a long way to go ...would have happily taken 4 from these last two so only a point down.

Let’s hope for a decent crowd Saturday !

Aug 4, 2011
football-bet-data":2ft82r62 said:
Could even be a 4-4-2 (or 4-4-1-1) but unlikely. Let hope Hardie does his super sub act once more
*Cough*

Well he’s obviously found his preferred position. Much better team performance. Helped by then standing off us allowing us to play for 45 mins. Open game, but we looked the better team. McFadzean was outstanding, but wanted to bomb forward - usually to great effect but could leave us exposed. He simply has to play, copper not at his best again but did have one long range effort.
Moore was good, Sarce drove us on, Mayor was a class above but isn’t creating or scoring and apart from their first Palmer played well.
Much improved from Saturday.

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
Gary S":2l6qa2rp said:
Taxman Dave":2l6qa2rp said:

Can hear him singing the “Greens are going up” from downstairs!!! :scarf:

Love It!!!! ....... (Another poor sod destined for a lifetime of frustration punctuated with occasional highs like tonight :D .....Character building innit!)

May 16, 2016
Forest of Dean Green":3phqeqpk said:
A masssive hand to every single soul who travelled there tonight as well. 1000 going that distance on a miserable Tuesday night in February. There is a huge amount to be proud of supporting Argyle, and our fans are the best of it. You all deserved the joy of that winner. Bloody love this club. :nworthy: :nworthy:

Argyle made up a little under 1/2 the Crowd and impressively took just under a 1/3 of the amount that witnessed Exeter tonight !

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Fantastic turn out yet again from the GA, particularly when there had been talk of snow up that way with there always being a possibility of a late postponement. Absolutely top drawer support.

Aug 24, 2014
Buckingham
Ave_IT":aef27twj said:
Gary S":aef27twj said:
Taxman Dave":aef27twj said:

Can hear him singing the “Greens are going up” from downstairs!!!

Love It!!!! ....... (Another poor sod destined for a lifetime of frustration punctuated with occasional highs like tonight :D .....Character building innit!)

Love it indeed... ... Me... and my boy ... and my Dad... and Grandad .... all poor sods... Wouldn't want it any other way ! :scarf:

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Dorset Pilgrim":2kvj2uyi said:
Wow, great result, my heart rate went through the roof last five minutes. Sarcevic heart and soul performance all the game,, as they all did to be fair in what was obviously difficult conditions.
He was immense and that's no understatement IMHO. Didn't stop from start to finish.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Brilliant just brilliant!!!’ :thumbup: