Sarcevic and the stretcher. | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sarcevic and the stretcher.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Sarcevic has an outstanding attitude, for me he's one of, if not the hardest worker in the team. You can also tell he genuinely loves playing for the club. A captain in the making perhaps.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Cobi Budge":372jtxre said:
Sarcevic has an outstanding attitude, for me he's one of, if not the hardest worker in the team. You can also tell he genuinely loves playing for the club. A captain in the making perhaps.
He often gets a mention a mention by Adams, maybe a confidence thing.

May 16, 2016
The Grumpy Loyal":3uqs7fao said:
Sarce clearly played a blinder. He's one booking off a two-match suspension. The ref was marching over and it would have been a definite yellow. Sarce then went into Hollywood mode really well, to the point that the stretcher was coming on etc.

It went on long enough to save him a yellow. Then he trotted back on nicely.

All part of the game innit.

I said at the time when he came back on "guess that means no Oscar"..........which, I thought it was very subtle and clever.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Sitting in the Lyndhurst, although the incident took place towards the other side of the pitch, it looked as if he had injured himself making a tackle that really was not critical. I then saw him on the ground beating it hard, in what I thought was utter frustration with himself for causing the injury. If it was all an act as some suggest, he deserves a joint BAFTA and Oscar award for his acting skill.

A

andyr1963

As I saw it 10 minutes earlier he was fouled, got back up on his feet and went running after the perpetrator. Managed to calm himself before catching up with player. Got his retribution, feigned injury, avoided his deserved yellow card. Job done, except he didn't hurt the potential victim in the clash.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
PMPilgrim":ajrs2777 said:
andyr1963":ajrs2777 said:
As I saw it 10 minutes earlier he was fouled, got back up on his feet and went running after the perpetrator. Managed to calm himself before catching up with player. Got his retribution, feigned injury, avoided his deserved yellow card. Job done, except he didn't hurt the potential victim in the clash.

Thus, everything wrong with football in my opinion.

"Got retribution, feigned injury, avoided deserved yellow, job done".

Yes that would be 'wrong' if it was 'true'!! :whistle:

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
PMPilgrim":2zt1bwvd said:
andyr1963":2zt1bwvd said:

Thus, everything wrong with football in my opinion.

"Got retribution, feigned injury, avoided deserved yellow, job done".
I defended you when, in your OP, you said you were not claiming exactly what you are now accusing Sarcevic of.
Make up your mind!!