Sarcevic | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sarcevic

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I think he’s a phenomenal player. 1st name on the team sheet for me.

Easily our player of the season so far, and if he carries on this standard would expect him to be in the L2 team of the year..

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Cobalt 60":mgdx6wkh said:
When is his contract up for renewal?

By my maths, the end of this season. He signed a two year extension after our first season in League One. Same for Ryan Taylor (who will be released).

leeroy221

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
May 10, 2015
Have always liked Sarce and always said that when he is missing, there is nobody else who drives the team forward. We cetrainly miss him when he is not playing and for me, he is one of the players of the year so far.

Oct 31, 2015
I have always been a Sarcs fan, wears his heart on his sleeve and puts a shift in.

This season under RL he has had the leash taken off and he is scoring goals. I said last season he is a future captain and one of the very few to come out of last season with dignity and wants to fight for a return.

My Player Of the Season by a country mile followed by Moore.

The only thing with Sarcs is have you noticed when he has any number of games out ( injury, red card etc) he always takes a game or two on return to get going again.

Aug 2, 2011
He is the walking proof never to write off a player. Last season by many on here he was overweight, slow and disinterested. Today he is the hub of the squad and we would be a lot poorer without him.

Jun 27, 2019
rsp4":6wfuljsp said:
The only thing with Sarcs is have you noticed when he has any number of games out ( injury, red card etc) he always takes a game or two on return to get going again.

Yep, it's always been my pet hate with him and something I've mentioned on here a few times.

Luckily this season he's stayed fit and has only had one suspension. It's no coincidence that he's having his best season with us by far.

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
Presto":3ahrgydr said:
He is the walking proof never to write off a player. Last season by many on here he was overweight, slow and disinterested. Today he is the hub of the squad and we would be a lot poorer without him.

He's had a very good season.
I hope it is not a case of that he has found his level.
Hopefully we can be the judge of that next season in league 1.

Apr 15, 2016
Think the change in formation from last season, and departure of Carey & Lameiras has given Sarce opportunity to shine.

Great player. Hope he's here for a few more years at least.

May 4, 2018
He’s an industrious player, enthusiast and a real trier for the team.
I seem to remember he signed a 2 year contract extension which finishes at the end of this season. Let’s hope we get him resigned quickly without having to wait for the end of season annual debacle. :thumbup:

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I don’t remember the ‘disinterested’ Sarcevic that some seem to, in fact I thought he was one of the few who didn’t town tools last season. He’s always been a hard working, good player, this season he’s become a very good player and is thriving under Lowe & with the freedom he gets in the system.