Sarcevic | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sarcevic

Jun 27, 2019
Cobi Budge":zw4e15i1 said:
I donā€™t remember the ā€˜disinterestedā€™ Sarcevic that some seem to, in fact I thought he was one of the few who didnā€™t town tools last season. Heā€™s always been a hard working, good player, this season heā€™s become a very good player and is thriving under Lowe & with the freedom he gets in the system.

He's always cared - as evidenced that that headbutt he landed on a Scunthorpe player a couple of years ago!

Mar 23, 2008
He's the heartbeat of the team, had a very good season and could easily get 15 goals from midfield at the current rate which would be a really good return.

lien60

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœ… Evergreen
Jun 16, 2006
plymouth
Watched the highlights on quest and it made me laugh with there saying of Sarcevic

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
Emu":384a8uue said:
Presto":384a8uue said:
He is the walking proof never to write off a player. Last season by many on here he was overweight, slow and disinterested. Today he is the hub of the squad and we would be a lot poorer without him.

He's had a very good season.
I hope it is not a case of that he has found his level.
Hopefully we can be the judge of that next season in league 1.

I seem to remember he was in the team of the season with a fair few goals and assists for Fleetwood in League 2 too, but never set alight league 1.

Hopefully he sticks around and proves he can do it the level above.

Jun 24, 2008
Player of the season for me also.

I think he has excelled in this system and in his different role. Hopefully that makes him a better league 1 player too as i think he can step up and be more effective then he was last season against tougher opponents.