Season is over. | Page 29 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Season is over.

Oct 31, 2015
Devongreenowl":1p7m82k9 said:
Ah Balham Green. Come in, pull up a chair, take a seat. Tell me about your childhood. I’m guessing it was troubled.

I do realise that you get off on being objectionable to people. I’ve been resisting telling you what a (insult removed by Admin) you are, but it seems you don’t like being ignored. Now do one. I won’t be answering anymore of you’re tiresome posts.

Don't bite mate he just like likes having his fishing rod out for a bite. Easy sat behind a screen :funny:

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Devongreenowl":hy40n2ll said:
Devongreenowl":hy40n2ll said:
Mark_Smith":hy40n2ll said:
I think this is still the right thread....Can anyone provide a quick update on what is happening re the end of the season?

Are we waiting for a league two vote? Is league two waiting for league one to have a vote?
When is the next almost-decision due?
Thanks!

The EFL meet today to consider clubs views before a 'final' decision next Monday
:tumbleweed:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/20 ... next-week/
I assume that The Telegraph has go that wrong as far as League 2 playoffs are concerned. They refer to playoffs between ‘the 4 teams between 3rd and 6th in the table’.

Mar 14, 2009
oldage":1dmnmmf2 said:
Still no news from the latest meeting?

Is there two votes on the horizon?

A framework vote. And then another vote making a decision.

I thought l read that was happening next week. Might be wrong though.

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017
davie nine":3tfkc1tb said:
Devongreenowl":3tfkc1tb said:
Devongreenowl":3tfkc1tb said:
Mark_Smith":3tfkc1tb said:
I think this is still the right thread....Can anyone provide a quick update on what is happening re the end of the season?

Are we waiting for a league two vote? Is league two waiting for league one to have a vote?
When is the next almost-decision due?
Thanks!

The EFL meet today to consider clubs views before a 'final' decision next Monday
:tumbleweed:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/20 ... next-week/
I assume that The Telegraph has go that wrong as far as League 2 playoffs are concerned. They refer to playoffs between ‘the 4 teams between 3rd and 6th in the table’.

Presumably they were referring to L1/Championship as the article is talking EFL in general.

This interminable wait is agonising

Jul 24, 2009
Metal_Green_Mickey":3c786etg said:
oldage":3c786etg said:

Framework vote is next Monday I think. I'm not clear whether that is it for League 2 or whether League 2 clubs will be asked to vote again given the update regarding relegation being required.

The longer it goes the lower the chances (I'm thinking primarily of league one) the remaining fixtures will be played I would think.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
third earl of jean":vkwenfgu said:
Metal_Green_Mickey":vkwenfgu said:
oldage":vkwenfgu said:

Framework vote is next Monday I think. I'm not clear whether that is it for League 2 or whether League 2 clubs will be asked to vote again given the update regarding relegation being required.

The longer it goes the lower the chances (I'm thinking primarily of league one) the remaining fixtures will be played I would think.

Think the framework vote was yesterday then voting starts from next Monday to see how the all the leagues finish

Mar 29, 2020
There’s no rush we’ve been waiting for weeks....another fortnight isn’t going to hurt....We’re up anyway...Roll on next season...looking forward to going Gillingham, Burton,Rochdale and especially Blackpool. :thumbs:

Aug 8, 2014
Pebbles042":k0qp5r70 said:
@ZoneEfl reporting that efl vote now delayed until June 5 or June 8.
Procrasination ruless.

Surely awaiting some sort of 'hand out' from the Premier league though I'd be amazed if this happens.

The delay is shocking imagine being in the national league awaiting promotion or play offs..... How do you plan??

Sep 6, 2006
Kersie":1zi7lusq said:
There’s no rush we’ve been waiting for weeks....another fortnight isn’t going to hurt....We’re up anyway...Roll on next season...looking forward to going Gillingham, Burton,Rochdale and especially Blackpool. :thumbs:

Congrats on being first person ever looking forward to going to Gillingham. Have you been there?!