Season is over. | Page 30 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Season is over.

Jun 27, 2019
I went for a stroll around Chatham before the Gillingham away game last season. I am still recovering from the experience.

It is surely the only town in England that would be improved by having a nucleur bomb dropped on it.

Sep 6, 2006
WoodsyGreen":2d3o1gf0 said:
I went for a stroll around Chatham before the Gillingham away game last season. I am still recovering from the experience.

It is surely the only town in England that would be improved by having a nucleur bomb dropped on it.

What about Swindon?

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
KFA":2rvscio4 said:
Chatham is probably the nicest bit of the Medway towns!
I think that distinction would probably go to Rochester with its Cathedral, historic high street and strong association with Charles Dickens.

It certainly wouldn’t be across the river at Strood, that is a dump. I’m riff-raff from Demport and proud of it, but I felt almost middle-class when I was there a few years back.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
WoodsyGreen":1khe6h2k said:

You can’t have been to Rotherham or Barnsley then Woodsy! :funny:

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
demportdave":3ml4sn6d said:
KFA":3ml4sn6d said:
Chatham is probably the nicest bit of the Medway towns!
I think that distinction would probably go to Rochester with its Cathedral, historic high street and strong association with Charles Dickens.

It certainly wouldn’t be across the river at Strood, that is a dump. I’m riff-raff from Demport and proud of it, but I felt almost middle-class when I was there a few years back.

Chattenden by any chance Dave?

Jun 27, 2019
Devongreenowl":28ogbbz8 said:
WoodsyGreen":28ogbbz8 said:

I've been to Barnsley, though only on a coach to Oakwell and straight back out again afterwards. I thought it had a certain northern 'charm' about it. A bit like you, Owl ;)

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Devongreenowl":3k4t7o11 said:
WoodsyGreen":3k4t7o11 said:

Or Burnley

May 8, 2011
The last two trips to Gillingham we have been lucky with the weather, if we ever play them again in the depths of winter it probably will be very grim.

Aug 5, 2016
WoodsyGreen":3b3lf7fk said:

It can't have been much worse than Gillingham?