Seats going in | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Seats going in

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
I suppose now that we are in Division 2 that some of the seats will rarely if ever be sat on?
Unless we get a 'big club' in the Cup?
Thought we were cutting back on single use plastics? ;)

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Pogleswoody":3nfee1o1 said:
I suppose now that we are in Division 2 that some of the seats will rarely if ever be sat on?
Unless we get a 'big club' in the Cup?
Thought we were cutting back on single use plastics? ;)

Nah I'm sure we'll still allow them in to watch their 'big club'

Dec 3, 2005
I wonder what the seats will spell out?

The white seats already fitted look like the 'hyphen' :)

- P A F C - or -A R G Y L E -

Princerock

♣️ PASALB Member
Aug 14, 2011
Other than a few (hyphen ?) seats....our three cameras have shown us very little progress this week....is the work going to schedule...or is it starting to slip....with the clock showing less than 84 days to completion it is looking rather tight.

Dec 3, 2005
Princerock":ald554ah said:
Other than a few (hyphen ?) seats....our three cameras have shown us very little progress this week....is the work going to schedule...or is it starting to slip....with the clock showing less than 84 days to completion it is looking rather tight.

Yes not much happening on the outside - maybe it is all happening out of sight of the webcams.

No doubt GoS pictures will tell us the full story on Sunday :)

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
djg145":2m7uues0 said:
Princerock":2m7uues0 said:

Yes not much happening on the outside - maybe it is all happening out of sight of the webcams.

Completely agreed, sometimes you look at the cameras and think there's nothing/little going on, then along comes Sunday and GoS to show a flourish of activity has happened just out of shot of the cameras.

Princerock

♣️ PASALB Member
Aug 14, 2011
Who knows what's happening behind that damned platform unit in Cam 3...is that parked in front of the camera on purpose....they're might be a card school going on behind it for all we know..

Steve Dean

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
djg145":t3obztl5 said:
Princerock":t3obztl5 said:
Yes, even with today's washout, there's plenty to show on Sunday.

As for Pasoti's clock, I don't think it's been changed since the original target was published at the start of the project. In the last couple of months it's been made clear that GL events are expected to hand over the proverbial keys in October, but there will be a period of club fit-out that should mean the facilities will be open for Christmas festivities. So I'd say the days remaining are more like 183 than 83.

Which could mean something like 26 more GoS updates. :shifty:

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
There's a New Year's eve ball being advertised in the new facilities so that is 207 days away. So while the clock on this site is probably inaccurate, I would think latest estimates for opening may be closer to late October.

Wonder who will be the opposition for the opening,? Or maybe the fixtures will have an influence on when it opens?

BubbaSparx

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 11, 2011
Nottingham
Wouldn’t it make more sense for the seats in the bottom tier to be white, so if we do not fill them on a dark Tuesday night the players will be able to pick out their own players in green. Rather than trying to pick out a green shirt against green seats. Anyway just a thought, and that certainly goes against my OCD of having green all around the stadium!

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
Having had a look at those seats in the top tier from the back of Bobbys Garden, they definitely look more cream in colour than plain white. Odd. :think:

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
cheshiregreen":23ldetkz said:
There's a New Year's eve ball being advertised in the new facilities so that is 207 days away. So while the clock on this site is probably inaccurate, I would think latest estimates for opening may be closer to late October.
The seating will almost certainly be open prior to the conference/entertainment facilities. The contract for the build leaves Argyle to do the outfitting of the entertainment.