Shooting practice | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Shooting practice

Jul 12, 2016
Devongreenowl":10pdspz0 said:
TCM you really mustn’t let facts get in the way of mithering and whingeing. What’s a matter with you? Don’t you hear a thing Oldage has been telling you all season? We're shibo, we're lucky, our forwards are misfiring. Glad Jephcott and Hardie haven’t been playing to his script. I bet he’s got a face like a bag of smashed crabs whenever we win. :funny:
W A A A W
:scarf:
The worst thing about your posts, other than the pathetic insults, is when you say "we". You are not a true Argyle supporter and never will be so don't include yourself with genuine fans who have supported them long before you changed your allegiance. :scarf:

Jul 12, 2016
TCM":2bjlz1tz said:
3rd best record in the league for banging goals in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,, what a strange thread ,as some else pointed out there is a huge difference in moaning just for the sake of it,,, i would just take a peek at the league table before posting, :facepalm: :sigh:
But we are 5th! Break open the champagne :facepalm:

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Oldage - you have no idea what you are talking about. I notice you’ve crawled out from under your rock again following today’s result. I’ve been supporting Argyle since 1975, am a season ticket holder and have just watched them at Bradford today. If that’s not good enough for you, then I bow to your superiority, you miserable moaning curmudgeonous fool.

Jul 12, 2016
Devongreenowl":1vttuxv4 said:
Oldage - you have no idea what you are talking about. I notice you’ve crawled out from under your rock again following today’s result. I’ve been supporting Argyle since 1975, am a season ticket holder and have just watched them at Bradford today. If that’s not good enough for you, then I bow to your superiority, you miserable moaning curmudgeonous fool.
:banghead: Pathetic.How the hell do I block you?

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
What’s pathetic about responding to your own constant trolling about my status as an Argyle supporter or not? You’re one of those who likes to dish it out, with your snide comments and curt put downs and then goes crying to the moderator when someone calls YOU out. Enjoy your title of biggest moaner on Pasoti. I’m sure it’s been well earned.