Simon Church (signs - confirmed) | Page 14 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Simon Church (signs - confirmed)

oldage":354ifkvl said:
Let me spell out to those of you who are not very bright.A poster
referred to Church as an experienced international forward which proves nothing,depends which country you're playing for and when.If you don't understand my comments Rsp4 and Abbots Ann Green just ignore them like I will ignore yours in the future

I posted that about Church and I stand by those comments.

Those with a modicum of intelligence can research that Simon Church played in 7 of the qualifying games and two of the games at the finals if Euro 2016. That was at the time when Wales rose from 24th to 11th in the fifa world rankings. That's not bad at all, and a different league to the Faroes.

Those that are not very bright slate and criticise players, write them off even, before seeing them play.

Oct 31, 2015
oldage":1t4mhw02 said:
Let me spell out to those of you who are not very bright.A poster
referred to Church as an experienced international forward which proves nothing,depends which country you're playing for and when.If you don't understand my comments Rsp4 and Abbots Ann Green just ignore them like I will ignore yours in the future

:) :) :)

Fair one you can call me not very bright and ignore my posts. No biggy

Jul 12, 2016
I do not take kindly to anybody insulting my intelligence. I have watched more football matches and followed Argyle for a long time and suggest when you both return to school tomorrow you ask your teachers to explain respecting your elders to you.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
oldage":3b4oy83r said:
I do not take kindly to anybody insulting my intelligence. I have watched more football matches and followed Argyle for a long time and suggest when you both return to school tomorrow you ask your teachers to explain respecting your elders to you.
Seems strange to make a comment on respect when you've shown very little to anyone else yourself. You can't automatically expect people to respect you when you show such a lack of it to others.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Detention for them both

Jul 12, 2016
Ian,I know we rarely see eye to eye on Argyle related topics but when I try to counter some comments with a different view I do not expect to receive the abuse which these posters have continued.I am surprised that their comments were allowed by the Administrator and regret stooping to their level.I am quite willing to stop using PASOTI as it seems you are not allowed to express an opinion anymore

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Of course you are, just try not to resort to the name calling.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Oh sod off.

You came on here equating a Welsh international who played in the euros to the Faroe Islands players. What did you expect?

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Daz":1pp6v9mf said:
Oh sod off.

You came on here equating a Welsh international who played in the euros to the Faroe Islands players. What did you expect?
I'm a Welshman and took offence. Wales are 19th in the rankings whereas the Faroes are 97th, but knowing that Oldage is not a fan of DA I chose to ignore it. :) :)

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Spent more time playing with his hair band than the ball on Saturday. If I was DA I would send him to the barber on Monday and have it all shaved off

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Oldage has asked for his account to be deactivated and it has been.