Simon Church (signs - confirmed) | Page 13 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Simon Church (signs - confirmed)

Jul 12, 2016
Faroe Islands probably have an experienced international forward but that doesn't mean he's any good.

G

Greenskin

oldage":3nz0xwka said:
Faroe Islands probably have an experienced international forward but that doesn't mean he's any good.

Mr Intellect makes another stunning deduction.

Oct 31, 2015
oldage":2zeikg31 said:
WTF has that got to do with anything?

Princerock

♣️ PASALB Member
Aug 14, 2011
rsp4":28pb2qs1 said:
oldage":28pb2qs1 said:
WTF has that got to do with anything?

Important to the Faroe Islands, I would think.

Aug 30, 2006
Sheffield
Personally I think it’s a good signing but you never can tell. At the time I would have said Joe Mason was a better prospect than Yannick Bolasie. Now Mason is struggling to get a game at Burton whilst Bolasie is a £27m first choice for Everton! You just can’t tell! Nardiello and Ciftci seemed like good signings at the time.
I hope we will all be worshipping by Easter time

Jul 12, 2016
Let me spell out to those of you who are not very bright.A poster
referred to Church as an experienced international forward which proves nothing,depends which country you're playing for and when.If you don't understand my comments Rsp4 and Abbots Ann Green just ignore them like I will ignore yours in the future

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Hangover this morning? Little dehydrated? Little tired?

Aug 5, 2016
oldage":1metxndl said:

I didn't see them at the Euros in 2016, can you tell me how they got on?

Jun 14, 2004
Saltash
oldage":3qybgqvw said:
Let me spell out to those of you who are not very bright.A poster
referred to Church as an experienced international forward which proves nothing,depends which country you're playing for and when.If you don't understand my comments Rsp4 and Abbots Ann Green just ignore them like I will ignore yours in the future
I get your point, its all about fitting in and settle, we have been involved in many transfers and we all get excited and yet it is usually the ones that just drift in that excite , look at our many players as I'm not going to insult or blame any player, I do hope Church fits in .
Yesterdays performance was very good and I know we are in good hands , the near 12,000 crowd I'm sure would agree... :scarf: