Simon Church (signs - confirmed) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Simon Church (signs - confirmed)

Beyton Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 19, 2005
PL3 Greens":2rkvnw3x said:
gaspargomez":2rkvnw3x said:
If he was no good at Scunthorpe I dont see why he would be any good at Argyle.

No Thanks.

Different systems suit different players.

Fernando Torres for Liverpool and the Fernando Torres for Chelsea, is the best example of that.

More a case of pre and post injury.

Apr 30, 2017
Rumour suggests a move to Gdansk has fallen through, with a few on Twitter suggesting he may be in Plymouth.

Aug 8, 2014
Really hope this happens, we need aback up for Taylor or a plan B, Church was proven before injuries so needs a chance.....think he'd be a good fit.
No problem with him trying his hand at scunny previously as they were up near the top and we were dire

Nov 22, 2006
Pilgrim28":32h0wpnq said:
Rumour suggests a move to Gdansk has fallen through, with a few on Twitter suggesting he may be in Plymouth.

:lol: :lol: This obsession with Simon Church needs to end at some point, hopefully he signs for someone soon if it's us lovely he adds to our attacking options, if it's anyone else I would not want to see his name on here for a long time

Dec 22, 2004
Plymouth
Green Giant":24od5fc0 said:
Pilgrim28":24od5fc0 said:

:lol: :lol: This obsession with Simon Church needs to end at some point, hopefully he signs for someone soon if it's us lovely he adds to our attacking options, if it's anyone else I would not want to see his name on here for a long time

Argyle fans obsessed with another striker. Surely not, don’t tell Tyler Harvey it will feel like he’s being cheated on.

Jul 12, 2016
IF we also offered Church a contract he has now turned us down twice so why bother with him.Are we that desperate?

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
oldage":3mlsz1t9 said:
IF we also offered Church a contract he has now turned us down twice so why bother with him.Are we that desperate?
If a club didn't sign a player just because they'd been turned down by them in the past, then you'd almost never get any signings.

Jul 12, 2016
He turned us down to sign for Scunthorpe.If we have recently made him another offer and he turned us down again for Gdansk ,he certainly seems keen to play for us!

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
There's nothing to indicate that we actually have offered him a deal this time around. Yes, he turned us down last time, but Scunthorpe was a much more attractive proposition and that's before you even consider that they probably offered a better contract too.

I've seen nothing but praise for him from Scunthorpe fans. He went in, he worked hard and he did a decent job on the rare occasion he was on the pitch. He just wasn't the player they needed at the time. They've a lot of good strikers and I'd take most of them here. Church I think would be a good addition and there's no point having animosity towards him when all we know is he once decided to take up an offer that was better for him.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Watch this space. The No. 9 is available isn't it?