Southend v Argyle match thread | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Southend v Argyle match thread

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Angry frustrated annoyed wanting better for the team I love and want to be winners not losers.

At least you can't say apathy rules or mediocrity is acceptable with me.

Some people might have unrealistic optimistic opinions and tgats fine by me but sometimes realism has to sink in.
If it's poor and unacceptable it should be said.

If people honestly feel 2nd from bottom of div 3 is good management they have very low expectations which is not how I operate.
I only expect the best and highest of standards if not and as Alan Sugar says " you're fired"

Jun 1, 2015
Pett, East Sussex
Looking forward to the game. We have a shocking record there over the years. 6 wins i think from 27 odd games. We should have won when Shez was in charge and Feeney missed a 1 on 1.
I will be happy with a draw tbh. Saffend really do blow hot and cold and they have yet issue with HMRC I think.
COYG

Dec 3, 2005
Worried that the 11 days off came at the wrong time - just as we appeared to be more positive on the pitch and starting to look better in defence.

We needed to keep the momemtum going.

But on the other hand, it may have helped those with slight knocks to sort themselves out :)

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
oddball":7dozz654 said:
r4h4al":7dozz654 said:
samjones":7dozz654 said:
"Run" over for me.
Normal service resumed

Jellied eels 3 - 0 Argyle

PASOTI in meltdown as Letheren makes at least 1 howler.
DA refuses to be interviewed but issues a statement referring to the stats and blaming everyone else
You've got to be trolling now mate.

No more trolling than GA 1984 continually saying that the greens are going up...I think that the greens will get stuffed tomorrow...hoping I'm wrong of course...
i don't regard GA 1984 as a troll.he is naieve with his head buried in the sand but a troll,in my opinion,is a nasty vindictive bully.GA 1984 is remote from that.i have GA 1984 on my block list because i loathe his posts not because they are offensive.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Difficult match and it’ll be us playing on the counter.

1-1 would be a decent result.

Oct 20, 2015
Gonna go for a Desmond (2-2).

Think we will play well going forwards but still be shaky at the back. I'd like Oscar to start but preferably in the back 4. I could be persuaded otherwise. Tricky selection for Lord V Neck as you can make a case for about 6 different starting XI.

845 hardy Janners enjoying the motorway monotony. I think I read the trains are f__ked from Liverpool St...

Mark Smith

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Luxembourg and Horsham
If we can push and press and inject a bit of energy, especially when we don’t have the ball as opposed to falling back and encouraging them to come on to us... and if DA’s tactics indeed allow the players to play that kind of game... then we can come away with at least a point.

I have seen the vast majority of our games home and away this season thanks to iFollow but it was only after attending the Wimbledon and Oxford games in person, and witnessing effort and positioning up close, that I began to suspect our players have possibly not been well served by tactics or basic instructions that have stifled or underestimated their natural skills and instincts. The way we took the game to Oxford was a revelation and so many of our chances came from pressing when we didn’t have possession.