Southend v Argyle match thread | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Southend v Argyle match thread

Jan 27, 2012
Old Gunner":fhzt604t said:
I would really like to see Taylor starting...I know Freddie is top scorer blah blah blah, but we are second bottom. Also hope Oscar gets some good game time, I realise he is ring rusty but he is fit young man and made an enormous difference to Argyle's energy when he was on the pitch. We are inching our way back to our best team...1-1.

Taylor is a better player than Freddie.

I feel that the team are more likely to score goals when Taylor is playing- he holds the ball and sets up other players.

Having him on the bench is a mistake in my opinion.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Goal! Southend United 0, Plymouth Argyle 1. Antoni Sarcevic (Plymouth Argyle) right footed shot from the right side of the box to the bottom left corner.

Jul 18, 2011
gaspargomez":34k7ph6k said:
Old Gunner":34k7ph6k said:
I would really like to see Taylor starting...I know Freddie is top scorer blah blah blah, but we are second bottom. Also hope Oscar gets some good game time, I realise he is ring rusty but he is fit young man and made an enormous difference to Argyle's energy when he was on the pitch. We are inching our way back to our best team...1-1.

I feel that the team are more likely to score goals when Taylor is playing- he holds the ball and sets up other players.

Well, said! Who set up the goal for Sars incidentally?

Mark Smith

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Luxembourg and Horsham
Very well deserved on the current balance of play. We are playing with intensity and harrying them deep in their own half, winning possession and making chances as a result. Our passing and understanding up front could be a little better. Southend fans not happy, though to be fair their team is still trying to play football.

Oct 31, 2015
Mark_Smith":2ctqruae said:
Very well deserved on the current balance of play. We are playing with intensity and harrying them deep in their own half, winning possession and making chances as a result. Our passing and understanding up front could be a little better. Southend fans not happy, though to be fair their team is still trying to play football.

Cheers Mark

I love to see them press

Mar 16, 2009
London
gaspargomez":29cqhri3 said:
Old Gunner":29cqhri3 said:

Brilliant hold up play by Ladapo for the goal - he offers so much for the team.

Plus he scores goals.