Sunderland tickets and other ‘stuff’ | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sunderland tickets and other ‘stuff’

May 4, 2015
Why would anyone consider staying in Sunderland when Newcastle is a hop skip and a jump away :crazy:

Nov 29, 2011
Plymouth
Mark_Colling":19pi6j2e said:
3,000 in upper tier of North Stand, which is the opposite end to our previous visits.

Why the club felt the need to put the "any remaining tickets will go on general sale" nonsense on the website for this one is anyone's guess; they will not sell out.

https://www.footballgroundguide.com...rland.html#awhat-is-it-like-for-visiting-fans

They do the same for every away game. Majority of the piece is probably cut and pasted. Was even funnier when it said the same for the trip to Barnsley and their 5000 capacity away end on a Tuesday!

Sep 6, 2006
I think its quite strange that a lot of people should think it such a big deal going all the way to Sunderland and 'a night out in Newcastle. I go to a game to support my team whether its in Luton or Barcelona(sometime never). The attractions of Sunderland are lost on me anyway.

May 8, 2011
Jose446":7o735tg6 said:
Why would anyone consider staying in Sunderland when Newcastle is a hop skip and a jump away :crazy:

Better night out as it isn’t full of tourists and the beaches are better.

Sep 21, 2003
Peverell
Balham_Green":3liral2b said:
I think its quite strange that a lot of people should think it such a big deal going all the way to Sunderland and 'a night out in Newcastle. I go to a game to support my team whether its in Luton or Barcelona(sometime never). The attractions of Sunderland are lost on me anyway.

Top marks for sanctimony there. Perhaps if you knew anyone with a sense of fun, you'd recognise that a few beers after the game in Newcastle is a bit more entertaining than Luton.

Sep 6, 2006
landons forehead":1afzxi90 said:
Balham_Green":1afzxi90 said:

Top marks for sanctimony there. Perhaps if you knew anyone with a sense of fun, you'd recognise that a few beers after the game in Newcastle is a bit more entertaining than Luton.

So you are going all the way to Newcastle for ' a few beers'? Seems quite sad.

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
Maybe he’s going for the plethora of art galleries? ;)

Sep 21, 2003
Peverell
Balham_Green":17trozg5 said:
landons forehead":17trozg5 said:
Balham_Green":17trozg5 said:

No, that would be as pointless as your posts. I'll explain in words you can understand. I'm going to watch Argyle play near a city where one can also enjoy a few beers, and enjoy that more than one might enjoy it in other places. Hope that's clear.

What's really sad is you coming on here trying to piddle on the chips of others.

Sep 6, 2006
landons forehead":1x8py62v said:
Balham_Green":1x8py62v said:
landons forehead":1x8py62v said:
Balham_Green":1x8py62v said:

No, that would be as pointless as your posts. I'll explain in words you can understand. I'm going to watch Argyle play near a city where one can also enjoy a few beers, and enjoy that more than one might enjoy it in other places. Hope that's clear.

What's really sad is you coming on here trying to piddle on the chips of others.

Just trying to work out the logic old boy. So do you go to most away games or only where you can more enjoy a few beers? And whats the difference between beers in Newcastle and say Walsall?

May 16, 2016
landons forehead":220376xs said:
Balham_Green":220376xs said:
landons forehead":220376xs said:
Balham_Green":220376xs said:

It's envy. He's jealous that nobody is talking about going to London. They know how to properly look down their noses at you there.