Supporter of the Year? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Supporter of the Year?

Sep 6, 2006
handbags blake":3skxisaf said:
I have voted for Abby,please everybody do the same. This is the guy that not only wheelchair surfed on the pitch after promotion last year but was also credited with being Britain's oldest pitch invader when he went on the pitch with his zimmer frame after we beat Portsmouth in the play off semis the previous year.
VOTE ROGER ABBOTT

Absolutely vote for him if his disability makes it particularly difficult to attend and he is a regular. Not sure how wheelchair surfing etc makes him supporter of the year fun as it was.

Oct 4, 2016
Steve Evans":ujfsnei2 said:
that superb photograph says everything about being a real,true supporter. :clap:

Great picture.

The vote for Roger Abbott now in!

(Good Luck Roger xxx)

Aug 10, 2006
Balham_Green":at5na6pk said:
handbags blake":at5na6pk said:
I have voted for Abby,please everybody do the same. This is the guy that not only wheelchair surfed on the pitch after promotion last year but was also credited with being Britain's oldest pitch invader when he went on the pitch with his zimmer frame after we beat Portsmouth in the play off semis the previous year.
VOTE ROGER ABBOTT

Absolutely vote for him if his disability makes it particularly difficult to attend and he is a regular. Not sure how wheelchair surfing etc makes him supporter of the year fun as it was.
being a supporter for over 50 years does though and it will make a change for somebody else to get it from outside the inner circle.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Make a change? Ok then I'll play, who's won it in the last five years?

Feb 18, 2009
Plymouth
loyal1970":21phmkoj said:
Balham_Green":21phmkoj said:
handbags blake":21phmkoj said:
VOTE ROGER ABBOTT

being a supporter for over 50 years does though and it will make a change for somebody else to get it from outside the inner circle.

Inner circle? What's the inner circle then? (Outside of your deluded view that is).

Jan 30, 2017
I'd love to see it go to Charlie Rose. Gives up his free time to create the iconic Matchday Moments, which I've noticed many clubs have begun to copy.

The time, expertise and dedication required to film, cut and edit those videos is substantial. I know he obviously works with the media team to create the content, but it shouldn't go unnoticed that he does it for free, as a fan.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Vote for him then Mr 90.

A great shout and he's a good lad that's for sure.

This site sponsored some new gear for him last year, I know he appreciated it.

Jan 30, 2017
IJN":2qm6fx5d said:
Vote for him then Mr 90.

A great shout and he's a good lad that's for sure.

This site sponsored some new gear for him last year, I know he appreciated it.

Absolutely. Good work all round.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
We have ‘Cock of the Week’ and ‘Misery of the Month’ on here, will that do?

H

handbags blake

I do sit behind roger and I did not notice any steward abusing him today,I would be amazed if any steward would be brave enough as abbey is well known by so many fans in the Lyndhurst that the steward would probably get a lot of abuse himself.If this did happen then I am sure that the stewards management would take action.