Swindon v Argyle | Page 13 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Swindon v Argyle

up the line

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Very professional.
Mayor ran the game with two on him.
Liked the look of Ennis in his short spell.
You can only beat what's in front of you but good grief Swindon were dire.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Ponty":2m90vlxv said:
Balham_Green":2m90vlxv said:
Tugboat":2m90vlxv said:
Tugboat":2m90vlxv said:
Balham_Green":2m90vlxv said:
Hardie so overrated
He’ll score tonight
:cool:

:thumbs: : Hes not bad against League 2 defences. I still don't rate him. Has scored very few.
With a better forward line we would have won by 4 or 5 tonight

Swindon are in League One I think you'll find.

On that showing they won't be for long.

Sep 6, 2006
Ponty":24fjr59e said:
Balham_Green":24fjr59e said:
Tugboat":24fjr59e said:
Tugboat":24fjr59e said:
Balham_Green":24fjr59e said:
Hardie so overrated
He’ll score tonight

:thumbs: : Hes not bad against League 2 defences. I still don't rate him. Has scored very few.

You are very good at stating the obvious. They looked worse than most L. 2 sides and that's where they will be next season.

up the line

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Also, very good advantage played by the ref for Argyle's second goal. Put his whistle to his lips but just held on that important half a moment

PL15 Green":2qc2wzoq said:
I don't think anyone has mentioned it, but a cracking advantage was played by the Ref in the lead up to our second goal. The foul was on the edge of our box and he saw that we had a break on, so a massive "well done" to him! :clap: :clap:

Home commentary team did (very good by the way, I stuck with them second half), they were very positive about that advantage, even as confessed Swindon Town fans. Along the lines of that's why he was once a premier league ref.

Edit: UTL just did! ;)

Aug 5, 2016
Ponty":s9w1ruty said:
Balham_Green":s9w1ruty said:
Tugboat":s9w1ruty said:
Tugboat":s9w1ruty said:
Balham_Green":s9w1ruty said:
Hardie so overrated
He’ll score tonight

He is right though, some of their defending and goalkeeping was abysmal. Give Hardie space like that and he'll have fun.

The usual League One defences are tougher but Hardie is still the best forward at the club in my opinion. Even without his goals he makes us tick and gets us in the box. Jephcott, Edwards and Camara get goals because Hardie does his job, take him out and we'll go barren. Delighted for him he has his goal. If we can get his goal instinct back, confident and firing shots off, it will make Argyle a team to be worried about for every team this league.

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
Balham_Green":3hk2ur5e said:
Ponty":3hk2ur5e said:
Tugboat":3hk2ur5e said:
Tugboat":3hk2ur5e said:
Hardie so overrated
He’ll score tonight

You are very good at stating the obvious. They looked worse than most L. 2 sides and that's where they will be next season.
You are very good at distorting the facts.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Missed it tonight but great to hear we played well and another win away from home!

Momentum!!

Larry David

✅ Evergreen
Apr 9, 2004
LA NY or Cuckfield
Biggs":38g2w5xw said:
PlymOdi":38g2w5xw said:
How some people can't see Pan as a good player I'll never understand, the guy may be raw around the edges but is quality.

It’s the laziest of lazy comparisons I know, but he’s a very ‘lower league Vieira’ type player to me.

Commentators late on the uptake there, Mayor is cursed!

First time I saw him I thought of Ya Ya Toure

Mar 14, 2009
Larry David":3dr48gs0 said:
Biggs":3dr48gs0 said:
PlymOdi":3dr48gs0 said:
How some people can't see Pan as a good player I'll never understand, the guy may be raw around the edges but is quality.

It’s the laziest of lazy comparisons I know, but he’s a very ‘lower league Vieira’ type player to me.

Commentators late on the uptake there, Mayor is cursed!

First time I saw him I thought of Ya Ya Toure

I find opinions on players really interesting. Even those l disagree with.

My Dad isn’t a fan of Camara where as l think he is a really good player. I’m trying to convince him but as of yet l haven’t succeeded :lol:. If he keeps playing as well as he has been recently l am hoping he will see sense.

I think, like me, he sees still a certain weakness in midfield especially against the better teams we face. Yet Camara in that midfield is the shining light where as I’d say there are other spots up for grabs around him.

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
davie nine":1krsvp1y said:
Biggs":1krsvp1y said:
Am on a work quiz, ever so slightly tipsy and forgot this was about to start :lol:

COYG
I hope it was a virtual quiz, Biggs.
He's self employed.

He was on his own.